shizzzon

What is my best bet for my 2.4L 2JZ-FE?

Since me and Kyle have the same car.. we've known about this for a while... hehe.

this summer, i'm goin at it again and need to know which route i am going to take due to timeframe..

I will need my new alt upgrade sometime this summer... Preferrably within the next 2-3 months to be honest.

For that timeframe, have u guys been able to figure out, or be able to test the dual 320HPs or is that out of the question?

I know the 270xp is in play.. and i know the 390xp is as well..

So, of the 3, which am i looking at for best option this summer?

And you know me.. i run more power than what i can fit in this car...lol

So far we haven't had the time to do duals on the motor yet. CNCs are on the way so it should help us making some cool stuff for the car. As for the best bet... I would do a 390 for now cause I can't promise the dual kit yet.

since u know my car and engine, if i wanted to get the 390xp, what is the typical timeframe i would need to wait for it?

Anything special that needs to be done?

I want the VCM and me and rob talked about this since there is no plug for my vehicle, that u guys would make the xp alt with a GM plug on this Scion and give me the required cables so i can plug the alt and vcm up like that.

So with that info, how long should i expect to wait?

It's so i know how to gauge time for when i'm ready to order.

since u know my car and engine, if i wanted to get the 390xp, what is the typical timeframe i would need to wait for it?

Anything special that needs to be done?

I want the VCM and me and rob talked about this since there is no plug for my vehicle, that u guys would make the xp alt with a GM plug on this Scion and give me the required cables so i can plug the alt and vcm up like that.

So with that info, how long should i expect to wait?

It's so i know how to gauge time for when i'm ready to order.

We can do the old school style that we're using for my car with the machined casing to make it fit with our vehicle along with a bracket... other than manual machine time it shouldn't take long.. but i would definitely wait for the new cases we will be developing with our machines..

VCM should work no problem..

ok, now one more question.. and be honest :) you've been straight with me so far, :)

I do not think the 390xp will put out more power than the 270xp conveniently.. unless you prove to me otherwise....

Reason being-

If i rev to 2k rpm then get out of the car(with gas pedal held down), wouldn't the 270xp put out a higher load than the 390xp because of the high surge on the engine.. and the fact the 270xp does more at lower rpm?

Also, what kind of "jolts" and "braking" am i going to feel to have a 390xp on this car vs a 270xp?

Will it be worth it?

The 390 beats the 270XP on the power curve from 2500 alternator RPM and up... so the 390 will have better output above 750-800 engine RPMs. As for the jolts and what not... I'll let you know when I get one in my car. :) but it will just be a slight pull on the engine.. lol.

When u get one on ur car? Come on... I'm already fundin you $100 to do it from a couple yrs ago, what else u need, lol..

U better be runnin some serious power over there...

I've got over 20kw sittin here.. i'll test the shit out of these alts.

there u go! that's enough power to test it.. Any timeframe on when u expect to have urs on there?

Also.. when is the new CNCs gonna be ready to make these new cases?