Valhalla

Sundown Audio Rebuild - Blowthru to WALKTHRU!!!!!

crazy... I'm tuned in... :popcorn:

Yeeyaa, thats what i wanted. To keep a active thread about the build new pics often, so it doesnt get boring. lol!

Yeah I try to keep the build log late a couple days so you always have a stream of new stuff to post. :drink40: (sometimes at least lol)

Just saw this, looks to be a great (BIG) build! :woot:

:morepower1:

Definately keeping an eye on this one for sure!!! this is going to be awsome and LOUD :popcorn:

There is no turning back on this one! Good luck man :drink40:

Yeeyaa, thats what i wanted. To keep a active thread about the build new pics often, so it doesnt get boring. lol!
Yeah I try to keep the build log late a couple days so you always have a stream of new stuff to post. :drink40: (sometimes at least lol)

Fo sho! :)

There is no turning back on this one! Good luck man :drink40:

turning back.......... didnt plan on it :D lol

Lookin good man. Quite an inspiration to trucks everywhere.

J

Coming along great. I might not comment much but I'm walkways checking for updates. Keep up the good work

nice build.!

you got some big cojones to cut your truck like that,.. :drink40: :drink40:

Nice man, is looking great!! I love all the old cut outs in the background, there are like 3 stacks about 6 feet high each!! Guess you dont like to get rid of them!

Nice man, is looking great!! I love all the old cut outs in the background, there are like 3 stacks about 6 feet high each!! Guess you dont like to get rid of them!

Those cutouts are from this build!!! XD

I dont know about that!! But good try!! I am sure you will be adding a good few more to that stack when all said and done though!! Should be a real monster!

I dont know about that!! But good try!! I am sure you will be adding a good few more to that stack when all said and done though!! Should be a real monster!

ROFL .... Cant say i didnt try. ^_^ ..... oh yeah ill be adding a couple to the stack. :D

i would really like to know whats going into this thing. can you even give a size of the woofer, not amount?? i wanna KNOW!!!! i located a shell for my pickup last night. 150 bucks, im stoked!!!

Keep us posed!

Edited by Wood.

i would really like to know whats going into this thing. can you even give a size of the woofer, not amount?? i wanna KNOW!!!! i located a shell for my pickup last night. 150 bucks, im stoked!!!Keep us posed!

I cant say yet. For sure man, thats a great price id grab it up. But debut is on the 27th, this coming Sunday! Ill post up givaway pics. youll definitely wanna see the pics!!!

what brand? how much?

I decided to go with Tsunami. I ordered 550ft.

Edited by Valhalla

i would really like to know whats going into this thing. can you even give a size of the woofer, not amount?? i wanna KNOW!!!! i located a shell for my pickup last night. 150 bucks, im stoked!!!Keep us posed!

I cant say yet. But debut is on the 27th, this coming Sunday! Ill post up givaway pics. youll definitely wanna see the pics!!!

what brand? how much?

Pardon my french, but that's a fuck load of wire :trippy:

You only need about 20ft from the main battery to the rear you know? jk jk :P

I cant say yet. For sure man, thats a great price id grab it up. But debut is on the 27th, this coming Sunday! Ill post up givaway pics. youll definitely wanna see the pics!!!

what brand? how much?

I want see the boxes they come in. :popcorn:

what brand? how much?

I want see the boxes they come in. :popcorn:

lol Ill see what i can do!

Pardon my french, but that's a fuck load of wire :trippy:

Now that is is sig worthy! :roflmao:

Btw man build is turning out great. Tuned in for more pics!