i havnt bought the subs so it can be either for a dual 1 or dual 2? they rms 2000 each so something around that was looking to spend about $1000 for amp would be better if its like $750 but dont think thats possible for a good new amp. thank you in advance

Will the subs be stock? Maybe a DC Audio 3.5k or Audioque AQ3500D.1? A few dealers on SMD can and will beat AQ's price

get two sundown 2500d's or that AQ 3500d. The aq 3500d is around 700 bucks i think between 7-800 bucks

Will the subs be stock? Maybe a DC Audio 3.5k or Audioque AQ3500D.1? A few dealers on SMD can and will beat AQ's price

the dc does 3500 rms right? and how much do you think i can get the dc audio for? and will i have to get 1 ohms or 2 ohms sorry for the question i still dont understand what that means?

It does 3500+ wrms. I can't give you the quote I got, srry. It's around the price of the AQ. The exact price varies by dealer. You would want D1 ohm voice coils

It does 3500+ wrms. I can't give you the quote I got, srry. It's around the price of the AQ. The exact price varies by dealer. You would want D1 ohm voice coils

ok and who could i contact for a quote? and what d you think is the better sub the AQ or DC

I think the AQ may be capable of a few hundred more watts, but nothing audibly noticeable.

Heres a list: http://www.*****.com/board/topic/100755-dc-authorized-dealers-list-and-contact-info/

Some people are at SBN, so there may be a delay in response

alright thanks I AM A message one of them now and i was also looking at the dc level 5 subs how do you think those compare to the fi btl

It depends on the power you have. I would run up to 5.5kwrms daily on a lvl 5, but only 3.5kwrms daily on a loaded BTL. The BTL can probably be more musical than a lvl 5 though.

With 5k, I would upgrade to an AA/SMD. Ascendant Audio and Fi are like brother companies.

It depends on the power you have. I would run up to 5.5kwrms daily on a lvl 5, but only 3.5kwrms daily on a loaded BTL. The BTL can probably be more musical than a lvl 5 though.

With 5k, I would upgrade to an AA/SMD. Ascendant Audio and Fi are like brother companies.

alright so if i get the aq or dc amp i should just stick the btl? and connect both subs to one amp right?

Yessir. If you want to save even more money, check out the fully loaded Fi BLs. Idk how much experience you have, so that may not be the best option.

Yessir. If you want to save even more money, check out the fully loaded Fi BLs. Idk how much experience you have, so that may not be the best option.

thanks i was looking at them now if i get two 18 BL can i use on the those amps or will it be to much or maybe 3 15 dont know if its possible to connect them? is it

It mostly depends on the user, clipping, impedance rise, and voltage drop. If you don't know exactly what I mean, get the BTLs

Yes, its possible to connect 3 15s

Edited by Hunter

It mostly depends on the user, clipping, impedance rise, and voltage drop. If you don't know exactly what I mean, get the BTLs

Yes, its possible to connect 3 15s

yea i think im going to stick with two BTLs and can i do two aq2200 amps or will it be better to do one aq3500 the cost is about the same and i think ill get more power from the two aq 2200. space isnt an issue this is all going into an H2

The single amp should be more efficient.

ok so it will be louder with one amp and i will need D1 ohms for the aq amp right 3500

It won't necessarily be louder. It may put out more power on a weaker electrical system though. I really can't say.

For a 3500D, you'd get 1 ohm coils. For 2 2200Ds, you'd get D2 coils.

It won't necessarily be louder. It may put out more power on a weaker electrical system though. I really can't say.

For a 3500D, you'd get 1 ohm coils. For 2 2200Ds, you'd get D2 coils.

ok thanks man youve been a huge help i would never been able to decide with your help. and i know this is not part of what we have been talking about but i have the stock bose speakers in my car what high quality speakers can you recommend

You're welcome. I came on this forum to help people :)

If you have the stock Premium Bose system, you have an amp in the car that you probably need to bypass.

In order to recommend speakers, we need more info (speaker size, budget, and amp)

You're welcome. I came on this forum to help people :)

If you have the stock Premium Bose system, you have an amp in the car that you probably need to bypass.

In order to recommend speakers, we need more info (speaker size, budget, and amp)

yea i have the stock premium bose system idk the speaker size and i dont have the car here and my budget is like 1500 all i really know about the system is that i has 6 speakers

You should look online for the speaker sizes. Also, you should do some research about how to bypass the Bose system.

You should look online for the speaker sizes. Also, you should do some research about how to bypass the Bose system.

ok thank i will do that and i was looking online now to see how the setup i was going to do was like 2 btls and 1 aq 3500, ive seen that a lot of people are using 2 aq 3500 instead of only one do you think that that is to much power or am i gonna be using to little

with this being a very new system to you I dont think you should go throwing 3500 at each sub your first go around. Have you considered extra battery's and possibly a high output alternator?