Sign in to follow this  
shizzzon

Well, what can i say....

What does RD and Skar and Kevin and scammers and illegal aliens all have in common?

Once they do u wrong, it's common practice..

So, why am i not surprised there is ANOTHER thread about another customer's problem?

Apparently let me lay out circumstantial information from my own opinion.

Having done a LOT of business online, customer service, realtime information and product need to be top notch..

Customer service comes from ALWAYS being available. If not, callback customer...

Realtime info- shipping info needs to be sent.. if not, how is a customer suppose to know what's goin on?

Product- obviously it must work.. IF it doesn't, your pockets BETTER BE deep enough to accept losses all day long without it hurting business...

Well, i believe either it's ran by someone who has none or not enough of this experience or doesn't have enough money to start this business with possible losses along the way....

It's apparent it's one of those... there is no other possibility or someone is lying!

Now, when i ship lightweight things, i use USPS.

I do not get tracking because it's not necessary for my purposes.

EVERYTHING i ship gets delivered in 3days or less in the USA so there's no need for tracking..

IF something is lost.. insurance will cover it, plain and simple.

If not, I'll battle the carrier while the customer gets another product.. Why? because my pockets aren't light...

In this day and age... CS is better than a product.