sefugi

Daily Driver Lumina

Replaced my daily driver with a '96 Lumina(my pawpaw car as my son calls it), but I got a good deal and I needed some decent transpo for back and forth to work. Seems everyone in my family has a nice ride but Dad. Oh well, my time will come. Not doing anything crazy here, just some simple tunes to make my commute to work a little more enjoyable. This has been done on the cheap with some simple stuff, but will give the guys my son keeps attracting an idea what they can do without breaking the bank. Some of this install has already started and hope to have it all completed by the end of the week. Beginning pics uploading now...

It would be cool to let your son do the install for you :)

OK so to start with here is the car lot at my house. The Lumina, T-bird, and in the center is what I'm working towards old square body Blazer.

img3988hj.jpg

It would be cool to let your son do the install for you :)

I'd like that, but he has so much stuff going on right now I wouldn't get to enjoy it for months.

Got my subs and enclosure from Don Ganso when he sold his items from this build.

Have wanted some SA-8's since I saw them being used here on the forum.

img3955s.jpg

img3956n.jpg

img3957g.jpg

img3958p.jpg

img3959h.jpg

They were just as they were new, Thanks Don Ganso! :drink40:

Sweet, something about sa8s I just love.

I new they were pretty beefy, but you just don't know till you get one in your hands.

I new they were pretty beefy, but you just don't know till you get one in your hands.

Yep, I just imagine an sa12 on a 8" basket. Sa12s were pretty beefy and stiff suspension :P

I used a peice of the 1/0 welding cable that I have for the power feed to the rear and the rest of the Big 3 I used some leftovers from my son's build. Don't want to get to deep into what I've been collecting for the Blazer build. The 150 amp breaker is all I had available at the time to use for fusing, if it holds up ok and if not I'll replace it with something else. So the Big 3 is done and rca's are all run. I'll be getting the amp rack set up tommorow, if time permits.

img3999eq.jpg

img3996o.jpg

img3995m.jpg

img3997p.jpg

img3965d.jpg

You have been so good to others and I am really happy to see you doing something selfish for a change. Tuned in for your progress tho I really doubt you and simple will coexist for very long. HaHa

All that said I wanna see that Blazer build go down.

:dancing:

quick work on the lumina man... looks good so far. I second Lance about your version of "simple" ... :peepwall:

You have been so good to others and I am really happy to see you doing something selfish for a change. Tuned in for your progress tho I really doubt you and simple will coexist for very long. HaHa

All that said I wanna see that Blazer build go down.

:dancing:

Simple will have to work for this project, wife has been watching pretty close lately and as you stated I want the Blazer build to go down. And I want it to go down without the BS the wife can dish out when she finds out what I plan to do with it.

Simple will have to work for this project, wife has been watching pretty close lately and as you stated I want the Blazer build to go down. And I want it to go down without the BS the wife can dish out when she finds out what I plan to do with it.

HaHa, I feel ya on that one Buddy.

quick work on the lumina man... looks good so far. I second Lance about your version of "simple" ... :peepwall:

Beleive me this will be simple, I just need some tunes and transportation while I focus on the real Sefugi Project. Of course I'm sure I'll be playing with a few other things in the process!

HaHa, I feel ya on that one Buddy.

She has the feeling now, she has come and looked over my shoulder twice in the last ten minutes. :peepwall:

more quality work from sefugi.

dont ever stop my friend, your builds inspire me to take that little bit of extra time to do it right. im still cutting corners but your sons eclipse build changed my life.

Thanks for sharing to everyone!

more quality work from sefugi.

dont ever stop my friend, your builds inspire me to take that little bit of extra time to do it right. im still cutting corners but your sons eclipse build changed my life.

Thanks for sharing to everyone!

:thanx: for the kind words. Allways enjoyed creating something and then enjoying it or seeing someone enjoy it. Will continue to share...

Used a peice of mdf and some carpet I had left over from the FlyBoy S10. Got the amps somewhat spaced out like I wanted. :shrug: I'm using a Sundown SAE-1200 recently reworked at dB-r for the subs and a Pheonix Gold V745 for the mids & highs.

img3966o.jpg

Completed all the wiring on the amp rack so it can be mounted. Installed a relay for remote for the amps, just always have liked using a relay for the remote wire. Will be feeding the power and the ground from the back of the amp plate through studs to the amp mount side.

img3967p.jpg

img3968d.jpg

img3969jm.jpg

img3970i.jpg

img3971vg.jpg

img3972p.jpg

img3973n.jpg

img3974qt.jpg

Looking great sefugi! Sundown ftw!!!

I think I am going to patiently wait for the Sundown Z v.3 to go into production then I will have Sundown goodness as well :)

Looking great sefugi! Sundown ftw!!!I think I am going to patiently wait for the Sundown Z v.3 to go into production then I will have Sundown goodness as well :)

Thanks! This will be my intro to "using" Sundown products even though I have a stack of Sundown in the garage waiting.

Looking Good Mang!!I always use a relay too. For less than $2, why not. :fing34:

Thanks! I'm with ya on the relay!

Nice build man!!

:thanx: