bakedboy08@yahoo.com

When will i get my BL???

Ok so i had ordered my 12" FI BL on march 15th and i never got a comfimation email from fi. So i went to my email and sent them an email asking about when do they think they will have it shipped as an estimate. THe only thing i got back from them was, "Thank you for your email. Currently we are experiencing VERY high email volume and are somewhat delayed in our responses." Since then ic emailed then twice and still nothing. so could someone who has ordered the fi bl recently and has got it delivered please help me out on when i should expect my sub to arrive because fi still hasnt helped me out on this situation, thanks

Check this

They are extremely busy building and do not always have time to answer emails on a daily basis. I would try to be as patient as possible, hard I know but you will be getting a great driver.

i ordered my two bl 12's 3 weeks ago. Scott is calling everyone to let them no that the bl's are on a 3 week back order. They will ship around the 1st or 2nd week of April. Again like s omeone on this post said, there extremely busy

yea i just hope that their forging problem gets solved soon because if not it could take up to a month to get it and that is a very long time to wait for an online order. i just wish fi would write me back and let me know whats going on, i know they are busy but its been 4 days since iv emailed them

I've caught up on most of the emails..we've been gone with world finals in daytona just got back yesterday.

Like everybody said..I will just tell you the same thing that has already been said here :)

they said something about the metal and it will take long because they havent received a call from the company i also ordered one but you have to be patient im excited hopefully the waiting pays off

I orderd a Fi Bl 15 3 weeks ago... still waitin... u aint alone on that.... im not the most patient person in the world but i just have to wait... hopfully its worth the wait.. hopefully. :attempt:

yea im hoping so cuz waiting a month for a product seems like a very very long time, you would thing since there getting so big that they would want to go bigger to get thier products out faster but who knows maybe they just want to stay a smaller company or something...

yea im hoping so cuz waiting a month for a product seems like a very very long time, you would thing since there getting so big that they would want to go bigger to get thier products out faster but who knows maybe they just want to stay a smaller company or something...

You have to remember they build these to order..

No..we're in a transition period right now.

We are no longer sourcing materials from china, this is one of the draw backs for this for the first time.

Our lead times for things from china were topping 150 days..and that is unacceptable. Our lead times on having our forgings and materials here on our new stuff will be less than 30 days once all of the dies and stuff are worked out and we are rolling smoothly.

:captain:

Nick, I didn't know yall went to SBN. Guess that's the drawback from not talking much anymore.

You still superbusy all the time? If not, shoot me a text.

We are no longer sourcing materials from china, this is one of the draw backs for this for the first time.

Our lead times for things from china were topping 150 days..and that is unacceptable. Our lead times on having our forgings and materials here on our new stuff will be less than 30 days once all of the dies and stuff are worked out and we are rolling smoothly.

ok so things are going to pick back up real soon is what your saying then? I love fi and all but a 30 day wait is kinda high haha

so its going to take more than a month or you guys are already getting the stuff

No..we only have to make the dies once.

After that..it does not need to be made or re-done until they are worn out. (many thousands of parts)

Our lead times for raw materials are going to go down significantly, after we get out of the transition period.

As soon as we know when we are going to be able to get the steel in our hands, we will make an announcement and let everybody know.

It is not going to be 30 days.

oh damn alright. So when do you guys think they will be back in production, cuz usually it takes you guys like a week to build it and 5 days to get delivered, when do you think it will be back up like that

ok so things are going to pick back up real soon is what your saying then? I love fi and all but a 30 day wait is kinda high haha

Don't tell that to the people who preorder from other companies.

They wait up to 3 months for a product.

30days isn't that bad. Not for what your getting.

I know companies who have all just drop softparts in subs and lead time is 7-14days. And they have all the pieces.

But once everything gets to rolling, the normal lead time will come back into play. And shouldn't have to worry about running out of stock.

Patience my friend.

oh damn alright. So when do you guys think they will be back in production, cuz usually it takes you guys like a week to build it and 5 days to get delivered, when do you think it will be back up like that

As soon as we have all of the new steel in hand and we are caught up on back orders, normal lead time will ensue.

You're getting a CUSTOM, made to order sub, hand built in the USA, with mostly (baskets are still chinese, right?) USA parts. Even if it does take a month, that is a pretty nice time frame in my opinion Like it said, you will be extremely happy with what will show up at your doorstep :drink40:

(baskets are still chinese, right?)

Not for long :) 18" will be the first usa basket.