ReHunter

Quote for Ported Enclosure for 12 RE XXX

I would like to get a box built for my 12 RE XXX (year 2008 I believe)

Vehicle Make and Model: 2007 civic si coupe

Direct of box/sub: rear firing

Ported

1 sub

12'' RE XXX

Max dimension: 40 (W) x 30 (Depth) x 17.5 (H)

zipcode: 95122 (I can pick up in Gilroy)

I would like to have it tuned to 4.0cubic ft @ 33hz, go low. If you have a better suggestion for the best tune, please feel free to let me know. The box should

also have double baffle and flush mount. Please give me quote for one with carpeting and one with just flat black paint. Thanks.

bump..are the mods too busy looking at other threads or something or is there something wrong with my post?

I don't think there is anything wrong with your post. Why would you say that. I responded to your PM but I will from now on contact you via this thread as it is easiest.

Andrew

Thanks for the reply. I was under the impression that due to my post count or something. But anyways, yea I'm pretty much interested in listed specs above.

Just want to make sure you have one of the newest XXX that has the huge basket/mounting depth?

Also you want the sub and port facing back?

Andrew

Yes, I bought the XXX in 2008, so I would assume it's one of the newer ones. The sub and port should be facing back.

I've been researching the box for the 12 RE XXX. Most of the people on reputable audio forums (with XXX experience) suggest that the RE recommended specs do not allow for optimal performance. There is a general consensus that a larger air space would be more beneficial. I have the 12's XXX as indicated on your link. I want to try something for this box, going with the 4.0ft^3 @ 33hz

I was just looking at what you wanted and 4.0 cubes it a large air space for a 12.

RE recommends 2.2

Please confirm this is the sub you have:

http://reaudio.com/specs.html#sp_xxx

Andrew

Moderators typically do not respond in quote threads; unless we notice something wrong, in that case we would inform you.

Here is what I came up with:

16.5 tall

22 deep

33.5 wide

4 cubes @ 33 hz

I would suggest making a cardboard mock up to make sure this fits in your trunks opening.

Andrew

Thanks. I can fit those dimensions in the trunk.

Here is what I came up with:

16.5 tall

22 deep

33.5 wide

4 cubes @ 33 hz

I would suggest making a cardboard mock up to make sure this fits in your trunks opening.

Andrew

Do you offer local pick up?

Ok perfect.

Your looking at $168 plus shipping.

That price includes carpet.

Andrew