slim2fattycake

Special DD subs

You can't kill the DD huggers.

Regardless of install, they swear DD will be the best.

Well that's huggers of any brand, just the ones that start with D seems to be the worst.

Well shit Aaron it appears as if what I ment to say did not come across right. What I ment was as a whole its nice to see SSA and the old Crossfire mentioned in the same breath to me. For me Crossfire was some of THE best equipment made and it was pretty much the 'holy grail' until I was about 18.

I am completly aware SSA has nothing to do with Crossfire or any other amt of companies. Are there some? Yes but who doesnt have the same thing in one form or another.

J

I'm not quiet sure Crossfire had some of the greatest. Sure it wasn't bad by no means, but greatest, meh, I never seen it.

I do like Crossfire, alway have. My local dealer when I first got into audio, carried Crossfire.

Second setup I ever heard was Crossfire subs and amps. And was damn loud. Was actually my first really loud setup I heard.

I actually owned a few Crossfires. 15inch white basket DB. One of my favorite subs, ran it in a sealed box off 150rms, sounded quiet amazing to me as a nooob.

I also ran a 12 DB3 for a few months, again, decent entryish level sub.

But greatest? The old XT(2) was good for what they was, but nothing ground breaking or insanely loud.

I did like the Original BMFs. I've heard countless setups with them and always thought good things about em.

But this is just my opinion. Not disagreeing exactly.

See for me Crossfire fell out about 8 years ago. Due to the lack of dealers in my area and alot of friends loving cheap shit they didn't have 'good' gear and usually had craptastic installs. Crossfire was the 2nd seriously loud sysytem I head around 9 years ago. Before that it was always Walmart or sears shit or Pioneer. Crossfire was my holy grail beacuse it did knock the wind out of me, it did knock my socks off. Now its just another 'has been' to me. I know while I had my pair of BMF's I loved em.

J

Well shit Aaron it appears as if what I ment to say did not come across right. What I ment was as a whole its nice to see SSA and the old Crossfire mentioned in the same breath to me. For me Crossfire was some of THE best equipment made and it was pretty much the 'holy grail' until I was about 18.

I am completly aware SSA has nothing to do with Crossfire or any other amt of companies. Are there some? Yes but who doesnt have the same thing in one form or another.

J

I'm not quiet sure Crossfire had some of the greatest. Sure it wasn't bad by no means, but greatest, meh, I never seen it.

I do like Crossfire, alway have. My local dealer when I first got into audio, carried Crossfire.

Second setup I ever heard was Crossfire subs and amps. And was damn loud. Was actually my first really loud setup I heard.

I actually owned a few Crossfires. 15inch white basket DB. One of my favorite subs, ran it in a sealed box off 150rms, sounded quiet amazing to me as a nooob.

But greatest? The old XT(2) was good for what they was, but nothing ground breaking or insanely loud.

I did like the Original BMFs. I've heard countless setups with them and always thought good things about em.

See for me Crossfire fell out about 8 years ago. Due to the lack of dealers in my area and alot of friends loving cheap shit they didn't have 'good' gear and usually had craptastic installs. Crossfire was the 2nd seriously loud sysytem I head around 9 years ago. Before that it was always Walmart or sears shit or Pioneer. Crossfire was my holy grail beacuse it did knock the wind out of me, it did knock my socks off. Now its just another 'has been' to me. I know while I had my pair of BMF's I loved em.

J

That's about when I'm talking about.

Back in 02-04. After that we lost our dealer

J

J

That's about when I'm talking about.

Back in 02-04. After that we lost our dealer

Same here. I moved on and moved up. Still love the BMF amps.

J