Aldundra

1 month later and I still don't have my alternator.....

You guys are getting the same bs run around that I did. I delt with it for over 4 months. DC Power should list their products as out of stock until they actually have a functioning working product in their hands to ship. But instead they take your money and make you play the waiting game and expect you to be ok with it.

BS Eric... You were told exactly what was going on time after time, and when I finally gave you an exact date it would be done, guess what? It was done.. You just pitched a fit the day before, demanded a refund and I GAVE someone else the alt I built for you. Shitty thing is man I bent over BACKWARDS to get that done for you too because of how things went down and how bad you needed it. Too bad for you though man, the XP's for the Hyundai's turned out pretty freaking SICK. You could have had your alt and would have absolutely loved it too... Get over it and move on bro...

I don't care how good your alts may be, or how bad your suppliers have stiffed you with delays.

You act like a complete douche to customers on the internet forums. This is not the first time I've seen you spout off with smart-ass comments towards a customer on here. It actually seems to be a pretty common reaction from you when a customer says something you don't like. I'm not arguing that you don't have a right to respectfully defend your company. But for fuck's sake, handle it with a little dignity. There's a right way and a wrong way to handle a situation, it seems more often than not you chose the latter.

There's always two sides to a story.....but given the way you conduct yourself on here, I'm not surprised by all of the negative things said about the CS from your company given you can't even remotely conduct yourself in a professional manor when interacting with customers here on the forum. Proving a customer wrong isn't winning. DC isn't the first company in history to have supplier issues and unhappy customers.....however a shit load of those other companies are capable of handling the situation with far more dignity, professionalism and respect.

:ohsnap:

From what I see (no personal experience) I have to agree. A phone call or email unsolicited from the customer goes a long way. People just want to know they have not been forgotten when you have their $.

When I paid for my Alternator I got it around 8 days, they answered every question I had, picked up every phone call, and provided me with a tracking number the first time I asked. When I got my alternator I contacted them with installation questions and they helped me step by step.

When I paid for my Alternator I got it around 8 days, they answered every question I had, picked up every phone call, and provided me with a tracking number the first time I asked. When I got my alternator I contacted them with installation questions and they helped me step by step.

Rest assured, you're the exception, not the rule!

When I bought my dc alt, it took a few weeks before I got it, if I remember correctly. Wasn't a big deal, great product, didn't mind the wait.

Hard to get a hold of at times, but still a great product and I felt it was worth it in the end.

I'm currently waiting until DC can make a case to fit my vehicle, probably take a few months since they have so many orders and other cases that need to be designed. I still believe their product is worth it, or I wouldn't wait six months...

Do I sound redundant? :P

There's always two sides to a story.....but given the way you conduct yourself on here, I'm not surprised by all of the negative things said about the CS from your company given you can't even remotely conduct yourself in a professional manor when interacting with customers here on the forum. Proving a customer wrong isn't winning. DC isn't the first company in history to have supplier issues and unhappy customers.....however a shit load of those other companies are capable of handling the situation with far more dignity, professionalism and respect.

You're right, there are 2 sides to every story. I could have handled things more professionally, so could he have on his part. Your feedback is duly noted and respected and I will try and conduct myself in a much more professional manner in the future. Rob

:) I love everyone. You guys are all so awesome, wish I could meet everyone on here in person Lol. I cant wait to order my alt from dc. I work in CS and dude its a sucky job when you get to talk to ppl in dickhead moods all day :) hopefully now that DC got their parts shipped in, all the delays will be caught up and have no more issues.

TBH if everyone was smart, if you are this concerned, call DC right before purchasing and say hey go in the back and check if you have this "xxxx" ( the alt you are wanting to order ) in stock right now?? And could is it ready to go, shipped out in 48hrs?.. If they say oh yeah we have one right here ready to go.. WOW HOLY CRAP BUY IT!! if not.. Call back later.. BUY IT WHEN ITS FREAKIN IN STOCK :) Then you don't have to worry yay party! :dancing:

:) I love everyone. You guys are all so awesome, wish I could meet everyone on here in person Lol. I cant wait to order my alt from dc. I work in CS and dude its a sucky job when you get to talk to ppl in dickhead moods all day :) hopefully now that DC got their parts shipped in, all the delays will be caught up and have no more issues.

TBH if everyone was smart, if you are this concerned, call DC right before purchasing and say hey go in the back and check if you have this "xxxx" ( the alt you are wanting to order ) in stock right now?? And could is it ready to go, shipped out in 48hrs?.. If they say oh yeah we have one right here ready to go.. WOW HOLY CRAP BUY IT!! if not.. Call back later.. BUY IT WHEN ITS FREAKIN IN STOCK :) Then you don't have to worry yay party! :dancing:

Just to echo what you said about being in CS, attitude begets attitude in almost all situations. Admittedly, I am a hothead and wrongly made that post right after nearly brawling in my office with one of our now former machine shops (who walked into my office without knocking this morning, got in my face and started throwing parts around after I refused them **while I was on the phone no less**) I know better, dont say things when your hot, just walk away.

With regard to people waiting until things are in stock, you would be shocked at the number of people we tell we wont be able to ship it for 2, 3, 4 weeks and could care less. They just want to order and will wait. Within 2 weeks, that will be a long forgotten chapter in our business when we couldn't conduct business not only how we want to, how we should. We are no longer at the mercy of people who have no interest in our business.

Edited by DC Power Rob

Just to echo what you said about being in CS, attitude begets attitude in almost all situations. Admittedly, I am a hothead and wrongly made that post right after nearly brawling in my office with one of our now former machine shops (who walked into my office without knocking this morning, got in my face and started throwing parts around after I refused them **while I was on the phone no less**) I know better, dont say things when your hot, just walk away.

With regard to people waiting until things are in stock, you would be shocked at the number of people we tell we wont be able to ship it for 2, 3, 4 weeks and could care less. They just want to order and will wait. Within 2 weeks, that will be a long forgotten chapter in our business when we couldn't conduct business not only how we want to, how we should. We are no longer at the mercy of people who have no interest in our business.

Even that being said, I hope it's alright and you are in no way offended if I do call and ask if the one I want is literally there in stock at that very second, and ready to be shipped in that same or next day before I place my order :) I'm not very patient once I hand my money over and I will admit it, so I am willing to wait until it is in that readiness to place my order if its not a problem :fing34:

Robbie you need to thank us all after your machines are producing throughput and your CS is up to par.

Weather you realize it or not, all of these "little" conversations we are having is forcing you to make your company better, your welcome. And I state that kindly.

I hope you think about this often throughout your day. Who knows, maybe in the future I will purchase a DC Power alternator and have positive feedback :peepwall:

Rest assured, you're the exception, not the rule!

You have to realize the online community is but a miniscule percentage of business. There could be literally thousands of DC customers who never never get on a forum who have had nothing but positive experiences. You also have to remember that one is more likely to make a post when they are upset or things don't go to plan, yet when something is fine and all goes well, you rarely see it mentioned.

So...........you ship my alternator out yet?

Because while you said I'm going to have it this week, a tracking number would help me out a great deal

Or at the very least build it? I'm just looking for any information over here.

If I wouldn't have had the bracket issue, I would have shipped alts today guys, overnight to you all..

I can ship some (not powdercoated ones) tomorrow and ship brackets separate next week if you want, or I can ship them together with the brackets next week whichever you guys prefer.

He said you'll have it by the end of the week... Chill. And it looks like it will be overnighted so even if you got a tracking number it would be kinda pointless.

And yeah I don't think car audio sales for DC touch their commercial sales for like fleet trucks and stuff.

Edited by Rainman215

If I wouldn't have had the bracket issue, I would have shipped alts today guys, overnight to you all..

I can ship some (not powdercoated ones) tomorrow and ship brackets separate next week if you want, or I can ship them together with the brackets next week whichever you guys prefer.

He said you'll have it by the end of the week... Chill. And it looks like it will be overnighted so even if you got a tracking number it would be kinda pointless.

And yeah I don't think car audio sales for DC touch their commercial sales for like fleet trucks and stuff.

Dude, I've been waiting for over a month for this, I have the right to ask for an update on my alternator in my own thread

And I've been waiting longer. I'm not trying to play you. Just letting you know what's been said in other threads about the same car.

And I've been waiting longer. I'm not trying to play you. Just letting you know what's been said in other threads about the same car.

What have you been waiting on?

A new 270xp for my 02 accord. Had two break on me. 2 on another guy and 1 onanother which prompted them to make a new case.

Edit: After rereading your first post Again it looks like I'm wrong about it being another accord. I'm sorry.

Edited by Rainman215

Rob, I talked to Stan the other day and said that my 270 xp might go out this week. I had this on order in January can you confirm?

Thanks,

harveywong

99accord

2.3 ltr

Received tracking number, says it's to be delivered tomorrow by 3:00pm

Will update when it is in my hands

Boxing this right now... Just cooling down in the AC for a minute :)

:fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

Good to hear, I'm really glad that this is finally gonna be on the way to my house!

Boxing this right now... Just cooling down in the AC for a minute :)

:fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

Good to hear, I'm really glad that this is finally gonna be on the way to my house!

You WILL have it tomorrow, as promised.... I did manage to get at least one thing done right this week.. lol