Incriminator

King of Bass CD

Since we are back from Spring Break Nationals we have released the new "King of Bass" CD. Incriminator Audio teamed up with Bass Mekanik to release our first CD for all the true bassheads. Get your copy now - $20 each shipped - paypal nick@incriminatoraudio.com

Thanks!

Itunes or something similar?

Who uses hard copy these days?

Or have once paypaled send the songs via internet.

Just a suggestion. I'm sure some might want a hard copy, but for the most part people don't use them these days.

I must need to get with the times, I'd want a cd.

I play cd only in my car ! My Pioneer prs 88 does not accept usb, it needs another equipment that i don't want to buy .

I play cd only in my car ! My Pioneer prs 88 does not accept usb, it needs another equipment that i don't want to buy .

I was just saying.

CDs is getting on the endangered list though.

I still use CD only because I have a older headunit. Hopefully going to upgrade shortly.

I'm tired of getting a tiny scratch on my CD and having to burn a new one everytime I turn around. And my CD player is sooo picky, usually takes 3 or 4 burns to get one it likes.(I've tried multiple burners still same problem.)

any more info on this?

The guys from bass mekanik told me they felt like this was their best work ever. The cd is mostly loooong continuous, beat your brains in low bass, unlike most bass cds that sound more like party music. This is more like, cruise around and beat yourself to death music. :) oh, and there are also 7 tracks included that are geared toward bass race/bass boxing/park and pound, etc. All 7 tracks are the same music, but the bass note goes up a few hz each song

Sounds like a good cd!!

i have to have it. i have all but 1 bass mekanik cd anyway

The guys from bass mekanik told me they felt like this was their best work ever. The cd is mostly loooong continuous, beat your brains in low bass, unlike most bass cds that sound more like party music. This is more like, cruise around and beat yourself to death music. :) oh, and there are also 7 tracks included that are geared toward bass race/bass boxing/park and pound, etc. All 7 tracks are the same music, but the bass note goes up a few hz each song

So it's just 7 songs with different bass frequencies? or are those 7 part of the CD as a whole?

So it's just 7 songs with different bass frequencies? or are those 7 part of the CD as a whole?

The first 12 songs are different songs. The next 7 are the same but the bass frequencies are different. The higher the track number, the higher the bass frequency. Then you have test tones ranging from 20Hz to 99Hz in 1Hz increments.

Is there any way we can get a preview of a song for our own system or anything?

(Besides youtube I saw Mark's vid) < No disrespect! :)

The first 12 songs are different songs. The next 7 are the same but the bass frequencies are different. The higher the track number, the higher the bass frequency. Then you have test tones ranging from 20Hz to 99Hz in 1Hz increments.

Oh, wow. I'lll have to get one of these, for sure! Thanks for clearing that up.

I get a hell of a lot of compliments playing track 5 - kind of bass and one of the 7 bass race tracks. It's a pretty cool cd. Not as good as the old style bass mekanik, but still darn good.

I get a hell of a lot of compliments playing track 5 - kind of bass and one of the 7 bass race tracks. It's a pretty cool cd. Not as good as the old style bass mekanik, but still darn good.

What are you tuned to?

What are you tuned to?

Right around 26 but peaks at 45