Incriminator

King of Bass CD

Just sent a paypal to you Nick, thanks for this opportunity and cant wait to get it.

Had a buddy send funds through his paypal for me since i dont have one.

Thanks for the cd Nick

got my cd today :woot:

I got my copy this weekend from the IA guys directly at Scrapin' The Coast for $10. :D. Its a great CD.

My only issue is track two wont play right, and I like it. Who has a copy of the CD and can send me track 2? I can prove I paid for the CD. Just need track 2.

ya deffinately goes well with rest of my collection

Took the cd to my local shop and demo'd it for them, they loved and want to buy some from you guys (I gave them you guys info). Good looking out on making a great cd.

You should throw it in with a subwoofer purchase and a decal! haha.

Edited by brownm3

I got my copy this weekend from the IA guys directly at Scrapin' The Coast for $10. :D. Its a great CD.

My only issue is track two wont play right, and I like it. Who has a copy of the CD and can send me track 2? I can prove I paid for the CD. Just need track 2.

i'm sure if you call incriminator audio & tell them i'm sure they send you another copy since that is defective cd

this is a good cd here especially if your tunned lower my subs love king of bass probably since i have king of bass subs lol

Got my second copy today, thanks again Nick.

Are these still available? Who do I need to get in contact with? I would like to have the cd as well.

you can call Incriminator Audio or paypal $20 to Nick@incriminatoraudio.com. Check the first post in this thread for more info.

These still available? I'd like to get one before slamology next month so I have something to demo with haha

Yes we still have plenty! Give us a call! 256-417-6658

I still listen to my CD. lol

idk if I ever posted what happened with my messed up CD, but IA ended up sending me a whole new CD for free! Great service!

Great bass CD. It makes my IA Death Penalty hit so hard it looks like it is going to blow the rear slider window out of my truck!!

I want one now. Still available ?

I have my Paypal ready ! I should have asked when I bought my 20.1 and my 3.4 recently :(

BTW those amps are great : big power in small package, not too hard on my electrical.