Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Clinton

Bravox CS603CF's back in stock

cs603cf__44376_zoom.jpg

>> Bravox CS603CF's on SSA Store <<

A small order just got back in stock, there are very few left here in North America. I dropped the price $70 more to $329 because I know a bunch of people were excited about them and this will make it an even more crazy deal.

You bet it's a crazy deal.

My order will be in shortly!! :morepower1:

:drink40::fing34: Thanks again dude!

If the midbass driver was 8" and the midrange a 4", I would be all over this. I love Bravox quality. Incredibly clear highs.

Holy Hell.

Price drop?! Damn why did you have to do that?!

As I don't have the extra money at the moment but don't want to miss the deal.

Holy Hell.

Price drop?! Damn why did you have to do that?!

As I don't have the extra money at the moment but don't want to miss the deal.

You ain't kiddin on the price drop.

They're probably not going to move REAL fast or anything, but I wouldn't wait too long to come up with the cash dude.

These are the last of them available in the US or close to it, anyone looking for a good set and with the money to jump on them really should!

I can't wait 'til I get mine!

The big price drop was mostly to move them because people really wanted them and Bravox really wants us to finish off their NA inventory.

Helluva deal, I need to go back to work, I'm missing out on too many great deals. School doesn't pay well.

Just a heads up, once these last 5 are gone, there are no more!

All I gotta say is HOLY CRAP! What a set! These got here Tuesday and thanks to work I've not been able to get my hands on them until this morning and I must say I'm quite impressed. First, by the weight, they're heavy and at 23lbs shipping weight according to the UPS label they're heavier than an SA-8. Second was the size, the box is the biggest I've ever seen for a component set as you'll see in the pictures. Speaking of which, here they are:

If you notice the two white boxes in the upper left of the picture, those are color laser printer toner cartridge boxes. Kinda gives you some perspective on the size of the box.

0408010822.jpg

Here you see them in the box, notice the plastic wrap is a little torn. Another reason I love the guys here at SSA, Aaron told me about the slightly torn plastic before he shipped them out. Who else does that? Not many I would imagine, Aaron, you're the best!

0408010823.jpg

It's hard to really grasp the size of the box, until you give it something show just how big it is. As you can see next to the box for the CS60K's it's quite large.

0408010823a.jpg

0408010837.jpg

0408010824.jpg

0408010826.jpg

They sure are a beautiful set.

0408010830.jpg

The tweeter and midrange both have very nicely machined aluminum rings around them.

0408010831a.jpg

0408010831.jpg

The crossover weighs as much as the midrange and tweeter combined. It's built very well IMHO.

0408010830b.jpg

The midbass is quite a work of art. I doubt the picture can show it very well but the tinsel leads are sewn down to the spider with a soft sleeve on them to help prevent noise in the event they contact the cone. The machined aluminum frame is very nice and clean as well.

0408010830a.jpg

0408010831b.jpg

0408010832.jpg

These are without a doubt the nicest components I've ever owned and I'm REALLY itchin' to get them installed. The build quality is very nice, and the fit and finish is just about as good as it gets. Due to the design of the midrange and tweeter the mounting options will be limited to flush mounting which could be a problem for some, however if you're looking at a set in this price range chances are your installation skills can handle it anyway. At any rate, I just wanted to share with you all just how nice the set is, hopefully I'll be able to give my thoughts on just how good they sound here asap.

Thank you for posting all those pictures. I snagged that clear plastic with my watch or something. :Doh:

No biggie, I wasn't the least bit worried about it. Still think it was really nice of you to let me know though, that's what I call great customer service. :D

:dancing:

I linked your pix on our FB page. :)

Woohoo!! Awesome, thanx! :drink40:

I'm posting them up at a couple of other places, hoping to help drum up a little interest in them. :D

Woohoo!! Awesome, thanx! :drink40:

I'm posting them up at a couple of other places, hoping to help drum up a little interest in them. :D

:fing34: :fing34:

Only a few left, HURRY!!!

Yes are truely impressive to take out of the box. Same first impression I had of them.

Same with me, when we opened them i was blown away!!! Entire system was spectacular.

Yes are truely impressive to take out of the box. Same first impression I had of them.

Same with me, when we opened them i was blown away!!! Entire system was spectacular.

Awesome, glad to see I'm not the only one with that impression of them. Either of you had a chance to play them yet?

We had all this interest for them, so I ordered up the last of them, now we have these sitting here. So for the next customer, I will give an additional $15 off!!!

so these would be fine to run passive correct?whats the RMS per side? also, any chance they could keep up with 2 18" ZCONs?

Edited by swagger_wagon468

We had all this interest for them, so I ordered up the last of them, now we have these sitting here. So for the next customer, I will give an additional $15 off!!!

WOW! C'mon guys, hell of a deal here!!

so these would be fine to run passive correct?whats the RMS per side? also, any chance they could keep up with 2 18" ZCONs?

They're just fine ran passive, I believe Impious is still running his set passive after 4-5 months of use. They're rated at 120wrms. I dunno if they could keep up with 2 18" XCON's, doubtful IMO, that seems like ALOT of bass to keep up with.

They're just fine ran passive, I believe Impious is still running his set passive after 4-5 months of use. They're rated at 120wrms. I dunno if they could keep up with 2 18" XCON's, doubtful IMO, that seems like ALOT of bass to keep up with.

Wait a min sir

So a 3-way setup cannot keep up with 2 18"s?

What about 2 12"s XCONS?

Since I dont plan on making custom door panels on my bimmer, just wanna make sure I will be able to hear mids and highs. I plan on replacing the factory speakers and putting an amp on them. Hopefully 2 12 xcons dont put them to shame.

Specs are on the SSA store. Balance is all about the install. It will be a challenge with monster high output 18" subwoofers.

Exactly. The SPL level the 18's can create will be very difficult for ANY component set to keep up with. As Aaron said, it's all about balance. You set the amp for the components then set your subs to be level with them, not the other way around. Also, just because it's a 3-way set DOESN'T by any means make it louder than anything else. The point of it being 3-way is to help with response. Gives more of the frequencies played to drivers DESIGNED to play those frequencies.