edouble101

New Crescendo amps FTMFW!!!!!!!

I am not a Crescendo rep, I am just totally stoked about their new amps!!!!!!!!!!!! :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

I love my Crescendo gold bricks and I can not wait to get these :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump::foshizzle:

(USA 48 States)

BC2000D (+2000wrms)$299.99 shipped

BC3500D (+3500wrms)$579.99 shipped

BC5500D (+5500wrms)$879.99 shipped

BC2000D

bc2000d2.jpg

2000d.jpg

BC3500D

bc3500d.jpg

3500d.jpg

BC5500D

bc5500d.jpg

5500d.jpg

I wonder how these amps would compare to the sundown amps of equal power ratings? we should test them one day! lol

I wonder how these amps would compare to the sundown amps of equal power ratings? we should test them one day! lol

I know the old cendo amps had the exact same board as the sundowns. I am not sure about the new cendos though?

I would imagine they are beasts

These new boards are completely different than Sundown. Quality is on par though.

The 3kwp is nearly identical to the 3000D though.

I know the old cendo amps had the exact same board as the sundowns. I am not sure about the new cendos though?

I would imagine they are beasts

Same buildhouse yes but not the same exact boards! Cuz one was red and the other is blue :P

The SAZ-3000D and the Crescendo 3000 were very close in terms of build quality.

The new amps look far better than the older versions. I see they took a page out of the Sundown book and can change the direction on how the amps are mounted with the directional center.

I have to admit the red board looks sexy.

Those things have been delayed like 4 times already. Where supposed to come out last August.

Don't hold your breath for them.

Off their website........

"Final ETA of new models (BC2000, BC3500 and BC5500) is on or right before mid March. Thanks for your patience"

why do they say "bass clef" on them?

Due to the music Crescendo, just a name to follow with the signs in musical notes.

Bass Clef = Mono Block "Bass Amps"

Gotcha'! Thanks :fing34:

Due to the music Crescendo, just a name to follow with the signs in musical notes.

The word Crescendo has nothing to do with bass. It's just a gradual increase in volume.

The word Crescendo has NOTHING to do with bass. It's just a gradual increase in volume.

He never said it did? :ughdunno:

"BC" stands for bass clef. Bass clef is a note in a passage of music. Crescendo is a meaning for a climax in a passage of music. :attempt:

"BC" stands for bass clef. Bass clef is a note in a passage of music. Crescendo is a meaning for a climax in a passage of music. :attempt:

A bass clef isn't a note. it's a cleft; it names the lines and spaces on the musical measure.

The word Crescendo has NOTHING to do with bass. It's just a gradual increase in volume.

I mis-read. lol

A real G would have a bass cleft tattoo...... :ehh:

I mis-read. lol

A real G would have a bass cleft tattoo...... :ehh:

With a single bass CLEF :P

The word Crescendo has nothing to do with bass. It's just a gradual increase in volume.

Never said it had anything to do with bass! :rofl2:

crescend.gif

Read and educate yourselves.

<<<<<< Has been playing music since he was 6. Percussion is where the G's hang out with their bass tattoos. lol

<<<<<< Has been playing music since he was 6. Percussion is where the G's hang out with their bass tattoos. lol

I was thinking nobody knows how to read music or even what a music note looks like :ughdunno:

I was thinking nobody knows how to read music or even what a music note looks like :ughdunno:

Most people wouldn't know what to do if sheet music was put in front of them lol

Most people wouldn't know what to do if sheet music was put in front of them lol

:roflmao:

A real shame if you ask me. I love music so I like playing the instruments, drummer by nature.

I talked to one of the Crescendo guys on the phone earlier today and he said 3 weeks away and at MOST 4weeks. Also there is a preorder, i dont know when it started but will most likely end a couple days prior to them recieving the amps. Ordered my BC3500 :popcorn:

And the race to zero is full steam ahead!

I talked to one of the Crescendo guys on the phone earlier today and he said 3 weeks away and at MOST 4weeks. Also there is a preorder, i dont know when it started but will most likely end a couple days prior to them recieving the amps. Ordered my BC3500 :popcorn:

He's been saying 3-4 weeks for months.....

He's been saying 3-4 weeks for months.....

We will see then