edouble101

New Crescendo amps FTMFW!!!!!!!

I have said that the new heatsink design reminds me of the old school Earthquake amps.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:QEQeR8Piqe41DM:http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4835/earthquake250tsideys6.jpg&t=1

Edited by Epicenter Jon

I like the heavier duty RCA Connections on the Crescendo.

The new heatsink makes the Crescendo more appealing compared to the older models.

dammit I cant keep changing my decision. Hopefully i can switch my order from a 3500 to a 5500 tomorrow. :peepwall:

you email this address- sales@crescendoaudio.com

And malibuon22s...

I already beat ur idea, hehe.

I'm runnin 4 of em all strapped @1ohm.. but not the 3.5s.. no no no... the 5.5s :)

^ :aw: ^ :aw: ^ :aw: ^ :aw: ^ :aw: ^ :aw: ^ :aw: ^ :aw: ^

*excuse me while i swing on em!!!

Sean's build will be one to see!

Shizzzon=mad scientist

looking to follow the advice in preorder by sending an email to above link....

any additional advice or input within the the process?

I know there is a straight on view somewhere of the initial renderings made before production, but is a 3/4 view....

asdfhasdljfhasldjf.png

And this is the DC........

8b649691.jpg

Not very similar.

Please read the post before this.

I said from the picture I first saw it looked similar, but it was a poor quality picture.

Also, only reason I'm trying to say they are similar is because of people saying Crescendo is to cheap. But yet its very similar to DC's amps(there are a lot of DC nuthuggers, who swear DC is the best).

Not trying to say Crescendo copied or anything.

No DC huggers here that I know of.

Yeah thats another forum.

You looking for Subs? DC! PM sent Bro, I got you!

I know there is a straight on view somewhere of the initial renderings made before production, but is a 3/4 view....

asdfhasdljfhasldjf.png

8b649691.jpg

Not very similar.

I said from the picture I first saw it looked similar, but it was a poor quality picture.

Also, only reason I'm trying to say they are similar is because of people saying Crescendo is to cheap. But yet its very similar to DC's amps(there are a lot of DC nuthuggers, who swear DC is the best).

I'm not really a DC Fan, but you say this in like 66% of your posts. Makes you seem mad hater-ish. Someone could just as easily come over here from SMD and say everyone here are SSA nuthuggers or Fi Nuthuggers but duh. This is the SSA FORUM. DC is a sponsor over there so naturally all the DC fans go over there. I'm just sayin...

Anyway, I need a 150x4 dammit! Me likey for my shiz to match....

sweet might get me a 2000 when i upgrade

Yeah thats another forum.

:rofl2:

:rofl2:

I have been in that situation !!! PMssss sent !!!

ROFL

:roflmao:

DC? Isn't that the intitals for Direct Copy? :peepwall:

:roflmao:

First Crescendo 5500d, owner: SeriousBusinessEnt,watch around 6 minutes, for his unboxing.

Edited by reelfish92

First Crescendo 5500d, owner: SeriousBusinessEnt,watch around 6 minutes, for his unboxing.

WTF....OK.....WTF.....Dudes ass is hanging out......WTF....Nice amp!!!!.......WTF......nice rack!!!!!

That was my reaction while watching that video :slayer:

asdfhasdljfhasldjf.png

8b649691.jpg

Not very similar.

I'm not really a DC Fan, but you say this in like 66% of your posts. Makes you seem mad hater-ish. Someone could just as easily come over here from SMD and say everyone here are SSA nuthuggers or Fi Nuthuggers but duh. This is the SSA FORUM. DC is a sponsor over there so naturally all the DC fans go over there. I'm just sayin...

Anyway, I need a 150x4 dammit! Me likey for my shiz to match....

If I need to say something about DC, I'm not going to hold back or any company for that matter.

Now if I being up DC or whatever randomly, sure. I could see your point. But in this thread? No. As these amps are similar, and need to be pointed out so people don't go pay a great deal more for very similar.

And if you was ever on that other forum, you would see what I'm and the others are saying. Nut hugging is one thing, but they are getting pushy with sales.

You don't see any sales man over here... Sure, they're on here, but they don't push their product and push their product and push their product over everything else. Instead of letting the customer come to their on conclusion.

I'm just saying.

I called Crescendo at (941) 257-4767 and got paypal invoice on 3500. was told the 18th was last day to get in on pre order $550 price on that amp. So I'm assuming they MIGHT ship shortly AFTER that.

:fing34: I like that you can unscrew the name plate and flip it over.That was a sexy ass amp, and the tits were good too!

:turkey:

I called Crescendo at (941) 257-4767 and got paypal invoice on 3500. was told the 18th was last day to get in on pre order $550 price on that amp. So I'm assuming they MIGHT ship shortly AFTER that.

they told me 3 weeks maybe 2. im gonna place an order for the bc2000 tomorrow

:fing34: I like that you can unscrew the name plate and flip it over.That was a sexy ass amp, and the tits were good too!

:turkey:

tits ftw, and amp guts too

Hold up, the prices posted are pre-order and not finale?!

Uh oh, I thought these things were going to be good deals but if they raise it, it will be on point with everybody else.

I'm a little disappointed now.

Uh oh, I thought these things were going to be good deals but if they raise it, it will be on point with everybody else.

Pre-order price was said to be $550. On the first page it says the price is $579.99 shipped. I assume that's the price they will be always.

Pre-order price was said to be $550. On the first page it says the price is $579.99 shipped. I assume that's the price they will be always.

This. If you actually look at the first page of this thread and go by that price, then you will be getting them for cheaper IF you preorder.

Ok, that clears up the confustion I had.

Prices are indeed nice. I admit that, hopefully used prices in the future will be dirt cheap and I'll actually own one.