edouble101

New Crescendo amps FTMFW!!!!!!!

the bc2k will be $25 more after the presale from what crescendo told me

I want the 3.5k so bad, my ap30001d gets too hot, needs to be replaced!

What's your voltage at full tilt with the ap30001d?

I need to get a voltage meter, I hate this amp currently, I bought it and then learned that It has trouble @ 1 ohm, gets hot, currently set at 2000 watts, goes into protect on low notes... set with an o-scope, had it looked over, maybe I can get my $ back.

if it goes in protect at 4 ohms then u have a problem...

the amp is 2 ohm stable in mono.

I will be testing out one of the bc3500d's in the next few days, full clamp results at multiple impedance configurations. Also results will be with an oscilloscope ran during clamping.

102_0189.jpg

102_0188.jpg

102_0187.jpg

Edited by JBLCAMRY

JBLcamry I envy you lol :fing34::drink40: I just jumped on the pre order since I had the funds for it . Its a shame on the delays and length of tim people have been waiting, but if you have one one day I will too :turkey:

I need to get a voltage meter, I hate this amp currently, I bought it and then learned that It has trouble @ 1 ohm, gets hot, currently set at 2000 watts, goes into protect on low notes... set with an o-scope, had it looked over, maybe I can get my $ back.

There's your problem. Sorry but its not the amps fault when its not being used in the specs its rated for. User error.

JBLCAMRY you are killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol all good cant wait on your test results.

:rofl2:

There's your problem. Sorry but its not the amps fault when its not being used in the specs its rated for. User error.

The box and the place I bought it said it is 1 Ω Load Stable, works fine up to 27 out of 35 on volume, I checked the eq and stuff, sublevel was on 5db ( Now that is my error-it works fine now on 0 :suicide-santa: ). But still, I want the 3500d looks so sexy. :woot:

it's 1ohm STEREO, 2ohm MONO stable.(the ap30001d)

What he said. Two one ohm stable amps in one case. It's a 2-channel, not a mono.

What he said. Two one ohm stable amps in one case. It's a 2-channel, not a mono.

Thanks, got it.

Thanks, got it.

The only reason I know is cuz my dumb ass couldn't find it under mono amps on some website. I was like "whaa 2 channel?"

ON TOPIC: They're releasing a 4-channel right? If it has dope ass crossovers I'll be all over it...

no four channels with that heat sink as of right now.

Damn...No plans for anything but mono's?

Thanks, got it.

The only reason I know is cuz my dumb ass couldn't find it under mono amps on some website. I was like "whaa 2 channel?"

ON TOPIC: They're releasing a 4-channel right? If it has dope ass crossovers I'll be all over it...

Kind of is depressing to learn this, but my BTL still hits so hard. Other news, hopefully my paycheck will be in my account tomorrow so I can pre-order the bc3500!! I can't wait to have another monoblock that actually is 1 ohm stable. (I had a Soundstream before that barely ever got warm never clipped) :morepower1:

Edited by reelfish92

I emailed Crescendo last night, called them early afternoon, left 1 message, called them 3+ hours later and left another message. I was hoping to pre-order the BC3500 today, are they not open Mondays, as stated on the website. Somebody should recommend another amp if I can not get in contact with these guys. (AQ 3500d does 1 ohm power @ 14.4V @ < 1% THD 4300W x 1, but is $749.00)

I need :morepower1:

i think there are a couple weeks left before they get them, so there shouldn't be any immediate rush. You should be fine.

i think there are a couple weeks left before they get them, so there shouldn't be any immediate rush. You should be fine.

Im not worried about the price, im pretty sure pre-order saves me $29.99, would be cool if they emailed me back tonight so I could pay over paypal and hop in line for it. =]

Im not worried about the price, im pretty sure pre-order saves me $29.99, would be cool if they emailed me back tonight so I could pay over paypal and hop in line for it. =]

Never said anything about the price, just that there is no rush. I'm sure you will make the pre-sale. It's Monday, like you said they're not open. I would expect a reply of some sort tomorrow or wed.

Sorry but I have personally had experience with several setups that all involved sundown amp problems.

they are too protection happy.

Can't have that in the lanes..

If the price of Crescendo scares people.. then why aren't you sundown guys running Critical Mass?

The way the point was put, if it's cheaper in price, then it must not be as as good.. that was funny.

Now i know a couple of guys that have never had problems either.

But from me being in the comp scene.. there are other amps that stand a lot stronger and stay on.

x100000

Sorry but I have personally had experience with several setups that all involved sundown amp problems.

If the price of Crescendo scares people.. then why aren't you sundown guys running Critical Mass?

The way the point was put, if it's cheaper in price, then it must not be as as good.. that was funny.

But from me being in the comp scene.. there are other amps that stand a lot stronger and stay on.

x100000

Rather my amp go into protect than not and blow something. :ughdunno:

x100000

Rather my amp go into protect than not and blow something. :ughdunno:

In the lanes though....