edouble101

New Crescendo amps FTMFW!!!!!!!

Just got an email saying....

"your amps will be shipped to you in the next few days..."

uh oh.. pic status alert!!!

Mine said it was supposed to be delivered yesterday..but i am sure they contacted Fedex prior to being shipped.

Hoping next week sometime.

Just got an email saying....

"your amps will be shipped to you in the next few days..."

uh oh.. pic status alert!!!

Mine said it was supposed to be delivered yesterday..but i am sure they contacted Fedex prior to being shipped.

Hoping next week sometime.

My 3500 says it was supposed to be here on May 9th *according to fedex. But Crescendo emailed me on the 11th. I hope it does not arrive without me knowing or somebody else might have a nice new amp..

Edited by reelfish92

There was a delay in shipping this past week dealing with the gain knob on very few amps so all amps were being tested before being sent out, just a heads up fellas.

just checked some specs with my tracking info....

Fedex says 4 5500ds weigh 152lbs!

That's almost 40lbs per box....

Interesting to see how much these weigh out of the box.

I know my AQ3500ds weigh in at 16lbs.

Damn, I wouldn't think that they'd be that heavy. They must be pretty damn beasty.

There was a delay in shipping this past week dealing with the gain knob on very few amps so all amps were being tested before being sent out, just a heads up fellas.

Good to know, :thanx:

I want a 2k or maybe a 3500 once I get rid of my 2 RF 1000's. Keep us posted on preformance!

OK has anybody actually gotten a amp yet? I got the fed ex email on the 9th and then I emailed them on the 13 about the no change in status with the fed ex order, and now today is the 18th (5days later) and still no changes. look im not is a rush at all and im not bitchen about the delays. I just hate hearing a few more days, a few more days, 1 more week.... look if its going to be a month fine just tell me its going to be a month. That way my heart wont stop every time i hear a diesel truck drive by.

OK has anybody actually gotten a amp yet? I got the fed ex email on the 9th and then I emailed them on the 13 about the no change in status with the fed ex order, and now today is the 18th (5days later) and still no changes. look im not is a rush at all and im not bitchen about the delays. I just hate hearing a few more days, a few more days, 1 more week.... look if its going to be a month fine just tell me its going to be a month. That way my heart wont stop every time i hear a diesel truck drive by.

They had issues with the power on the 3500s so they are in the process of checking every amp now. As of yesterday some were sent out..

Navid said they all should go out at the latest Friday.

BTW my tracking says the same as yours.

i'm still waiting for mine to reach the USA...

I had mine air freighted over cuz i didn't want to be in the first batch of orders... hehe, good call.

They had issues with the power on the 3500s so they are in the process of checking every amp now. As of yesterday some were sent out..

there was no issue with the power, the gain pot's were the wrong value on some of them. So each amp is being tested.

Edited by JBLCAMRY

just checked some specs with my tracking info....

Fedex says 4 5500ds weigh 152lbs!

That's almost 40lbs per box....

Interesting to see how much these weigh out of the box.

I know my AQ3500ds weigh in at 16lbs.

Casing is what weights so much.

Just because one 3500d was 16lbs doesn't mean that's what all 3500ds should weigh. If the Crescendo 5500 are 40, the 3500 should be 30ish.

I'm not sure how much DC's weigh but this would be a good comparison in same amps having different weights.

My Addictive Audio 500.1 was around 40lbs. But it had a thick ass casing, which to a point is a good thing.

I would hope they test every amp before it goes out regardless if they think a few might have problems.

Testing before shipping should be mandatory, in my own opinion.

That must've been how they caught it initially.... I am assuming

I would hope they test every amp before it goes out regardless if they think a few might have problems.

Testing before shipping should be mandatory, in my own opinion.

Yes!

I made mention of this before in an email direct to Navid stating that all amps better be getting tested prior to shipping to customers because some people were randomly getting BCxxxx amps way before the mass public was receiving them. That was a pure indication that they were not tested from CA themself...

This is one reason why i refused to get in on the preorder because i noticed that this was happening and i wanted mine to come in all nice and smooth and not rush out the door the second it gets delivered to them.

Damn, I wouldn't think that they'd be that heavy. They must be pretty damn breasty.

Fixed

Thats a smokin deal if that is rms ratings on those !!, im impressed, maybe if i had a bigger system id consider these, but 1200rms is enough for me

Mandatory testing would be a good thing even if it would take a bit longer :fing34:

I wonder if the amps come with a cool sticker, hopefully a nice white vinyl one or Im going to have to have the guys over at tech force make me one

:dancing:

Nice looking amps.

I'm looking for a bass amp, but their small price (even a bit cheaper than the DC amps) scares me !!! :peepwall: And the 3-4 weeks delay too !:suicide-santa:

I don't like pre-orders. You never know when you get your equipment.

With those prices, they will sell faaaast !

Yeah, those prices scare me.

Think i'm sticking with sundown.

i cant tell if wht you said was a joke or if you were being serious

either or

your the most ignorant fuck i have ever seen lol

Joke. Sarcasm is very hard to detect through text lol

WTF is sarcasm??? I thought errrthang on the interwebs was serioz bizuts???? :peepwall:

My eyes are burning!

Nice pics

Finally happened. Let see those 3500 and 5500 now!