edouble101

New Crescendo amps FTMFW!!!!!!!

Just got done installing my BC 2000. Here's some pics of me opening it.

100_0383.jpg

100_0384.jpg

100_0385.jpg

100_0387.jpg

NICE!! Def should take some photos of it installed and what not....

I might just order one of these in the next week or so. Get it installed and let us know what you think.

is that yo man bag?

is that yo man bag?

^^this.... lmfao... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Here's a pic of the amp installed.

100_0388.jpg

100_0362.jpg

and that's what it's powering ( 2 SA 12s). The amp performs great. It's a lot louder than my old soundstream 2000d and runs a lot cooler.

Did they ship amps based on people that preordered first?

I payed 5/10

Mid March for me :ughdunno:

Wow this amp looks interesting..are they still selling these at a discounted price? Also would lime to see th clamped power of these amps soon!!!!

Wow this amp looks interesting..are they still selling these at a discounted price? Also would lime to see th clamped power of these amps soon!!!!

X2 They look great!

Word on the street says everybody that has already payed for an amp.. they will be shipping out at the latest Monday, 5-23-11. Expect updated tracking info either tomorrow or tuesday.

Word on the street says everybody that has already payed for an amp.. they will be shipping out at the latest Monday, 5-23-11. Expect updated tracking info either tomorrow or tuesday.

now ur talking my lingo..... :fing34::woot:

Hopefully these amps do not have the dreaded turn on pop.

yea tell me bout it.. the 3k does and the 1000c4 did too..

Well, if it does, 807tubenut knows how to fix it so if mine do it.. i'll just get it fixed.

Also.. my amps are now in transit...

Sadly.. i may not be able to run all 4 though.. damnit damnit damnit..

My car's payload capacity is at maximum limit and exceeded by a lot for this build and i may have to cut back on some things.. unfortunately....

My 3500d should be here late tomorrow. It leave Palmetto Fl, tomorrow morning. :woot:

My Crescendo Audio bc3500d arrived here in St.Pete a little bit after 10:30 am.

I got a message that said im not allowed to use that image extension on this board... so i just posted links.. Somebody should teach me. (I copied the file location into the "insert image" and it wouldn't let me post)

Crescendo Audio BC3500d

Crescendo Audio BC3500d

Crescendo Audio bc3500d

Crescendo Audio bc3500d bass knob

Edited by reelfish92

My Crescendo Audio bc3500d arrived here in St.Pete a little bit after 10:30 am.

I got a message that said im not allowed to use that image extension on this board... so i just posted links.. Somebody should teach me.

Crescendo Audio BC3500d

Crescendo Audio BC3500d

Crescendo Audio bc3500d

Crescendo Audio bc3500d bass knob

Amp looks amazing dude congrats. A tip though. Right click and copy image location. Use that. I host my photos on flickr and post them here all the time :fing34:

Edited by theluker69

Well, if it does, 807tubenut knows how to fix it so if mine do it.. i'll just get it fixed.

My car's payload capacity is at maximum limit and exceeded by a lot for this build and i may have to cut back on some things.. unfortunately....

Yeah man my 3kwp pops but it isn't bad. I turn my volume to zero before I turn the system off then when I turn it back on I don't get the pop. I haven't glass'd my doors yet so I haven't wired my 1000c4 up. I am going to replace the capacitor ahead of time. Hopefully 807tubenut is right, I have no doubts he is :)

I am going stick with my current amps indefinitely but the bc's are next!

Yeah man my 3kwp pops but it isn't bad. I turn my volume to zero before I turn the system off then when I turn it back on I don't get the pop. I haven't glass'd my doors yet so I haven't wired my 1000c4 up. I am going to replace the capacitor ahead of time. Hopefully 807tubenut is right, I have no doubts he is :)

I'm surprised your not stating your opinion than you don't like that Crescendo didn't design these amps from the ground up and all the parts in it.

Cause there are other companies who actually design there boards and a few actually builds them in house.

If your going to down one company for it, you should be fair and down them all.

I'm surprised your not stating your opinion than you don't like that Crescendo didn't design these amps from the ground up and all the parts in it.

Cause there are other companies who actually design there boards and a few actually builds them in house.

I am not explaining the reasoning for my opinions to you again. If you dont like that tough shit man.

I am not explaining the reasoning for my opinions to you again. If you don't like that tough shit man.

Well, I'm just saying, don't single out one company, as they are the only ones who doesn't souly design their subs. You would actually probably be surprised at who designs what.

I mean your argument could easily apply to amps. I'm sure Crescendo didn't design this board, and I'm there don't build anything that has to do with the amp. But there are other companies who design and actually build there amps, so why don't you point that out? Since you rather go with a company who designs there own stuff and release info... I don't see Crescendo falling into that category.

*Not that I'm downing Crescendo, this is just to make a point.

Pplz in here making me jealous.

:WTFBubble: 302 with the random hating???

I am not explaining the reasoning for my opinions to you again. If you don't like that tough shit man.

Well, I'm just saying, don't single out one company, as they are the only ones who doesn't souly design their subs. You would actually probably be surprised at who designs what.

I mean your argument could easily apply to amps. I'm sure Crescendo didn't design this board, and I'm there don't build anything that has to do with the amp. But there are other companies who design and actually build there amps, so why don't you point that out? Since you rather go with a company who designs there own stuff and release info... I don't see Crescendo falling into that category.

Phuck man you just do not get it. You are turning into a rash on my ass... And you point is is that you are trolling around bringing up a previous discussion that has no place here.

Crescendo released product pictures, descriptions, build house info and prices before the presale even started. Props. SSA will not even release driver specs to customer that already have the product. I do not agree with that sales tactic. I am the customer with money. Without customers businesses fail. If customers want specs on products then give it. SSA chooses not too. Cool. I got it. I will spend my money elsewhere.

Do you work for SSA? No. Do I owe you anything? No. Now for the love of car audio, phuck off.

His nature. That is more than likely why he was banned on other forums.

He was the one hating because SSA hasn't release specs for Zcon yet.

Phuck man you just do not get it. You are turning into a rash on my ass... And you point is is that you are trolling around bringing up a previous discussion that has no place here.

Crescendo released product pictures, descriptions, build house info and prices before the presale even started. Props. SSA will not even release driver specs to customer that already have the product. I do not agree with that sales tactic. I am the customer with money. Without customers businesses fail. If customers want specs on products then give it. SSA chooses not too. Cool. I got it. I will spend my money elsewhere.

Do you work for SSA? No. Do I owe you anything? No. Now for the love of car audio, phuck off.

His nature. That is more than likely why he was banned on other forums.

But this does have a place here. I'm talking about you, and Crescendo amps. You started the thread and its about Crescendos, so why wouldn't this be on topic?

And what your saying now, isn't what you said in the Zcon thread. You was talking more about SSA not designing anything, and you would rather spend your money with another company who did. Heck, even the company you said updated you, wouldn't post T/S specs on their new PA Drivers. What did you say about that? But your nitpicking little shit to down a company and say this one is better, but in reality, it has done the exact same thing you don't like about SSA.

Still, I bet everything your down about SSA, I can give you a example of a company you do like, that has done the same or similar things.