edouble101

New Crescendo amps FTMFW!!!!!!!

@ford302 BTW I own an SSA XCON 15, look at my build log, look at my videos in the video section, look at my post today (in the SSA section) saying how I beat the snot out of my XCON.... give it up :closed:

What a waste of a page, private messages are nice ^. Does anybody know if Crescendo sells stickers? If not I will have a few made, I didn't want to blow up their phone line for a sticker :lol2: And this 3.5k is a fatty :drink40:

@ford302 BTW I own an SSA XCON 15, look at my build log, look at my videos in the video section, look at my post today (in the SSA section) saying how I beat the snot out of my XCON.... give it up :closed:

I don't care really. I know your argument is weak. As most seen it also but just didn't waste their time.

k. edub....you basically called ford out, dont like it? then stfu about shit. im with him on certain things...i dont think him posting here was correct as mine will be off topic and ill apologize now about it.....but, you dump on ssa over not releasing specs on a sub, when sundown and other companies do....they are different companies run by different people....get over it. dont care who designs it or builds it...all i care about is the quality in which it is built and if something does go wrong, the customer service that backs it up. knowing things early is cool, but knowing them 7 months before u can preorder it or buy it doesnt do u much good. so why bag on ssa about it? then go into sundown forum and compliment them for giving u the specs? maybe ssa woofer will be available sooner or the sundown, doesnt matter really...no need for that type of behavior

ford....wouldnt have brought this here man....i understand your view and your reasoning. but as i said to him on the ssa thread, lets be adults...im done with this situation. an opinion is one thing, and a reply is too, but he was pissing people off with his opinion and you've clearly bit on to hard and are replying elsewhere to insight more bs....i agree his reasons are dumb. but they are his, something he's entitled to. lets leave this at this.

Mike, but in this thread I ask him about Crescendo, since he started this thread. Just figured I'd make another point. He just singled out one company but the rest don't apply.

But like you said, this is enough, well unless I see more ignorance on his part.

ignorance aside man, just leave it be. same for u edub. doesnt do this forum or anyone else any good.

Stop the bickering or the whole thread goes away. Take it to PMs gentlemen.

*Bickering removed*

its here.....pics tonight if yall are good and stop fightin

its here.....pics tonight if yall are good and stop fightin

aww mannnn, I missed it :(

Who 1?

Recieved mine just a minute ago! Wow the 5500 is a beast, also got 2 T shirts with it.

Many pics will be on my build log in the morning.

Recieved mine just a minute ago! Wow the 5500 is a beast, also got 2 T shirts with it.

Many pics will be on my build log in the morning.

YAY@@@!!!

you can run it like that but not warrantied from what I have read.

Adding to this thread,

Still have a few things to iron out but once done I will be running my BC3500D at 2 ohm to a orion HCCA 15 until the end of year then I'll look into adding a second sub :peepwall:

Enjoy guys...

Crescendo5.jpg

Crescendo6.jpg

Crescendo7.jpg

Crescendo4.jpg

Crescendo3.jpg

Crescendo2.jpg

Crescendo1.jpg

orion1.jpg

Some people got stickers but I think everyone got shirts. Amp also comes with bass knob. :dancing:

I don't remember if this was already put up here sorry if it was

CLAMP42111.png

Edited by crunkjuice1

Does anybody know if Crescendo sells stickers? If not I will have a few made, I didn't want to blow up their phone line for a sticker :lol2: And this 3.5k is a fatty :drink40:

Just saw this post.

If you still need some decals, PM me your address and I will get you a couple pronto.

I may be late or missed it but is the BC5500D 0.5ohm stable?

If it has the same components as the other amps that share that board, I would assume, yes.

But IMO .5ohms for any amp can cause premature failure.

Redneck is correct They are not warrantied under 1ohm. alot of people ask and I'm sure there are people who's electrical can sustain .5ohm but then you have people breaking amps expecting to get help. Crescendo has floated away from this .5ohm topic to avoid headaches down the road IMO. Can they do it? yes. would I do it? no.

Just saw this post.

If you still need some decals, PM me your address and I will get you a couple pronto.

PM ur way an Man i love my BC2000d so beefy an makes my AP1500d look like a little biotch lol

Redneck is correct They are not warrantied under 1ohm. alot of people ask and I'm sure there are people who's electrical can sustain .5ohm but then you have people breaking amps expecting to get help. Crescendo has floated away from this .5ohm topic to avoid headaches down the road IMO. Can they do it? yes. would I do it? no.

So many people buy audio equipment, usually amps in this case, but break it cause of user error.(Low voltage, low impedance, ect) Then expect to manufacture to fix it, and if they refuse cause its not a defect, the people post on every forum, filling every bodies head full of BS, and then giving a company a bad rep.

A lot of companies are already WAY to nice about warranty, because of the reason I listed. They want to keep a good rep, even if they lose money.

My bc3500d is making my btl have seizures. I made a video today, having my friend upload to my youtube later. But damn the thing looks great and stays pretty cool, have gains set at 1/4 currently

i run mine @0.5ohm but not like people expect...

I run mine at extremely low volumes.. Only at comps do i unleash it's power but daily.. i be lucky if it outputted more than 25v per amp on my 5500ds!

what's the expected output @ 2 ohms on this guy??? Chart looks like it says 1400??? Is that right? I see rise was to 4 ohms though... not sure what to expect out of it.... :peepwall:

CLAMP42111.png

maybe around 2500rms at 2ohms since every time ohm gets dropped power doubles?

Edited by crunkjuice1

Not exactly.

Your saying at .5 ohms it should put out 10k? And .25 should put out 20k?

Not exactly.

Your saying at .5 ohms it should put out 10k? And .25 should put out 20k?

maybe... :popcorn: lol I was going off that chart seeing how watts would change as ohm load changed. But I don't know.