edouble101

New Crescendo amps FTMFW!!!!!!!

maybe around 2500rms at 2ohms since every time ohm gets dropped power doubles?

Not exactly.

Your saying at .5 ohms it should put out 10k? And .25 should put out 20k?

maybe... :popcorn: lol I was going off that chart seeing how watts would change as ohm load changed. But I don't know.

Voltage and current capabilities along with thermal limitations are a few of the many factors that limit amplifier output. Eventually the amp is maxed and ouput power is sacrificed to heat and distortion.

I am so glad I went with Crescendo, I can play for a while in 90 + degree heat and the amp barely gets warm. Im looking at a canon hd camera, believe its a HF R100 for $249.99 at bestbuy, hopefully that works out so I can show a lil flex :wub:

I made a new edit with a nicer camera, showing the bass clef 3500d and the internals in the bass vid. Check it, if anybody wants I can email a lot more detailed pics of the internals.

Here is a picture of my amplifier, Crescendo BC3500D Monoblock amplifier. They are all hand tested before being shipped. Great looking and I have not heard of a single complaint!

020.jpg

022.jpg

028.jpg

030.jpg

032.jpg

035.jpg

024.jpg

037.jpg

041.jpg

049.jpg

055.jpg

058.jpg

Check out videos with this amp in use.

http://www.youtube.com/reelfish92

Edited by reelfish92

Sweet pics!

Sweet pics!

Thanks, I took them the day the amplifier arrived, weeks ago, just couldn't post here using FLICKR :WTFBubble: so I made a photobucket last night.

Sweet pics!

Thanks, I took them the day the amplifier arrived, weeks ago, just couldn't post here using FLICKR :WTFBubble: so I made a photobucket last night.

Ah I see. To post an image from flickr-> view the image "large"->right click on the image and select "view image"->copy the link in the address bar and paste in the "insert link" button when posting :)

What is your flickr username? Mine is edouble.photo

really nice photos and video...!!! :fing34:

Sweet pics!

Ah I see. To post an image from flickr-> view the image "large"->right click on the image and select "view image"->copy the link in the address bar and paste in the "insert link" button when posting :)

What is your flickr username? Mine is edouble.photo

MarkJenkins, but my pro account expired not sure if all the photos will show up haha

really nice photos and video...!!! :fing34:

I really appreciate it, I want to see some of the other people who bought the Bass Clef series amps to post up!! I know Twistedchild420 is starting to post his vids on youtube.

Allllll this talk of crescendos makes me want to buy one lol. I already bought my sundown though. Maybe I'll buy one later on in the months..

Does anybody know if Crescendo sells stickers? If not I will have a few made, I didn't want to blow up their phone line for a sticker :lol2: And this 3.5k is a fatty :drink40:

Just saw this post.

If you still need some decals, PM me your address and I will get you a couple pronto.

Did you ever get paypal email kingcrunk69@hotmail.com

Jun 17, 2011 Payment To Jon Kent Completed ... -$8.00 USD

Does anybody know if Crescendo sells stickers? If not I will have a few made, I didn't want to blow up their phone line for a sticker :lol2: And this 3.5k is a fatty :drink40:

Just saw this post.

If you still need some decals, PM me your address and I will get you a couple pronto.

Did you ever get paypal email kingcrunk69@hotmail.com

Jun 17, 2011 Payment To Jon Kent Completed ... -$8.00 USD

The Decal looks nice, but the amplifier just makes me drool :foshizzle:

yep same here and I'm only at 2 ohm's

New Crescendo Audio high power 2 channel amp.

This is the first class A/B released in the Concerto series. Utilizing the new proprietary heat sink.

Concerto c1600.2

2x220@4ohm

2x440@2ohm

2x800@1ohm

1x1600@2ohm

S/N is 105db

THD is less than 0.04%

highpass/full/bandpass

1/0 Silver plated Power/Ground Inputs

ETA: 33 Days $389.99 shipped

c16002.jpg

Oh my :wub: i think i want that to replace the crappy Autoteks.

Dollars are stacking up for this beast... wonder what else is up the Crescendo sleeve? :fing34:

Jon sorry bout tracking you down across half the interwebz I got your message thanks!

Edited by crunkjuice1

Does anybody know if the 1000c4 is due to be updated? Would like to see a SSF added to it.

Does anybody know if the 1000c4 is due to be updated? Would like to see a SSF added to it.

Yes there will be a 4 channel amp in the new series but it will not come out till they are done with the selling the old 4 channels, it will have high/full/bandpass filters as well.

Id anybody is wondering, this amp has been beating my BTL all day everyday. The amp never gets hot, I would say is gets half way to warm, and its a a 1 ohm load. :morepower1:

can't wait my bc2000 is on the way :)