Infinite913

2001 Chevy Astro....Custom Install!

teamramrod with titties... Look one nipple bigger then the other. Biggie small!! lol

ec25561b.jpg

Friday b4 slamology

more add ons & custom is the monday b4 slamology.....

eefcadbe.jpg

d249ffb9.jpg

56515530.jpg

46db1c7e.jpg

2553d951.jpg

028103ca.jpg

:ghost:

c123d3b5.jpg

0f53f8c3.jpg

7f7dd207.jpg

9d7269c7.jpg

03e20919.jpg

c8d69451.jpg

THE BLACK GUY CAN RAPPED HIS AZZ OFF.... :woot:

Edited by Dj_Scarface

:morepower1:

See what I did there? :roflmao:

Ballsy to redo the front right before the upcoming show. Tuned in to see the finished product!

b9632424.jpg

75fd2323.jpg

4474ac9f.jpg

88ab903d.jpg

d8a761f0.jpg

LOOK white guy can rap too... :sleepwerd4:

efb2c39c.jpg

65a26bf0.jpg

step 2 of the over nite recone... last pic b4 the phone died.

I'm just now posting these pics because this was some black ops ish started & finished right before slamology

:drink40:

i knew that center console looked weird in the videos. very nice. had you asked, i could have saved you money on the cushioning for it though. i have like 4 feet by 8 of that stuff sitting in my basement from when i was going to redo my bar stools.

looks darn good and good to know you found a use for the screens from your malibu

I came very close to building a center consol for mine, I did in my last build and it was pretty sweet...but I had to go a little more anti-theft so I... did something else :)

ya we prob shouldnt of started right before the show but darn it me and the black white guy do work son. This will be scrapped for the most part then loaded with 6.5's and I see a 15" LED tv in the future with a playstation 3! It rained for slamology and it would have made for a great piece of equipment to have.

I see a 15" LED tv in the future with a playstation 3!

Don't forget the wireless card so I can play cod & madden at car shows...

Mtopper get at me moms wants the purple lights...

Edited by Dj_Scarface

so is that what i heard today at work out by square lake and telegraph???? hahaha, looks awesome man

That video quality was horrendous, don't ever think about posting another video from your ten year old cell phone. :roflmao:

Center console is looking pretty sweet though ;)

That video quality was horrendous, don't ever think about posting another video from your ten year old cell phone. :roflmao:

Hahaha

listen buddy I dont want to hear it about my cell phone! :roflmao: I just upgraded to the LG PHOENIX! its not the quality of the video is the guy driving the van did you watch it in HD? and ya the center console thank you. WE DOES WORK SON! Now when you want help with your doors be sure to let me know im sure I can find someone that can help you cause I SUCKS at it!

listen buddy I dont want to hear it about my cell phone! :roflmao: I just upgraded to the LG PHOENIX! its not the quality of the video is the guy driving the van did you watch it in HD? and ya the center console thank you. WE DOES WORK SON! Now when you want help with your doors be sure to let me know im sure I can find someone that can help you cause I SUCKS at it!

Hahaha, is it 5G too? :P

Doors doors doors, my excuse is the temperature, once it cools to 80s I'll have'm all spiffy.

Hahaha, is it 5G too? :P

Doors doors doors, my excuse is the temperature, once it cools to 80s I'll have'm all spiffy.

5g whats that? Im so gangster its t3 faster than cable modem and such SON!

Have you reconed those subs again yet? :peepwall:

Have you reconed those subs again yet? :peepwall:

waiting for them to be shipped! :morepower1:

box now tuned to 29.5hz but peaking higher and lowered scored WEIRD! Im going back to factory settings on the box!