Infinite913

2001 Chevy Astro....Custom Install!

it does sound really good but with higher tuning it still hammers lows damn well but loses a lot of numbers... especially with shows and comps coming up, he needs the higher tuning to get those numbers

Fuck a test tone.

Bass Box, FTW!

You need a new camera!!

that is all.

Amen Brudda!

:peepwall:

You need a new camera!!

that is all.

it's doing damn well for it to be my iPhone plus bass...

I never said anything about test tones. i'm just saying that with higher tuning he gets higher numbers. took the port plug out and the numbers got higher. sounds darn good now

it does sound really good but with higher tuning it still hammers lows damn well but loses a lot of numbers... especially with shows and comps coming up, he needs the higher tuning to get those numbers

Fuck a test tone.

Bass Box, FTW!

You need a new camera!!

that is all.

Amen Brudda!

Watch it in HD!

Edited by TeamRamRod

bout as many as a serial rapist

most of my serial rapist friends choose carefully and have few victims but that of high caliber. 2 or 3 of them are more quantity over quality though.

FIRST PLACE!!!

was that a 146.1? what frequency? Looks like this video was 1 octave higher, yet 11dB lower. Also, keep in mind, I didn't realize you were using a port plug..not youre original build... to try to beat 148dB @ 25Hz :-O

FIRST PLACE!!!

Photo0255.jpg

Krypto let me know when you want my address :D! LOL :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:

I am getting too carried away on a fun-only thread, I know, but more rib jabbing to get your goat:

I did 147.7 @ 23Hz, if I put a port plug in mine and dropped tuning to 19Hz-20Hz I could get a 146.1 at 20Hz :-P

unless I did it on that other meter, then I could do a 157.1 @ 20Hz and a 167.1 at 47Hz with or without the port plug!

:peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:

CONGRATS BRO :dancing::drink40::fing34::woot::wub:

Since this fag ramrod ain't posted nothing... We did the two day Taylor show & WON first both days in the db drag!!

Working on demo videos & gotta set up a YouTube just for car audio, gotta save the DJ page.

Since this fag ramrod ain't posted nothing... We did the two day Taylor show & WON first both days in the db drag!!

Working on demo videos & gotta set up a YouTube just for car audio, gotta save the DJ page.

scores? what freq? plug or "normal"?

If I get no reply again, Ill just leave it alone and assume I made my point: that little home meter might just give me a 161 @ 15Hz, but at a comp with a TL 10dB is a HUGE gap.

If I get no reply again, Ill just leave it alone and assume I made my point: that little home meter might just give me a 161 @ 15Hz, but at a comp with a TL 10dB is a HUGE gap.

theres no response because there is no need to continue with this game you got going, I built my setup for what I want it to sound like and I am not tuned at 8hz like you. I am tuned at a normal frequency of which music plays. My amps are in locations that are safe for an amp to be in. My subs are a high output sound quality driver. and thats exactly what my vehicle is a high output SQ vehicle. I have my speakers in there proper location and it screams. I have my hardwood floors that look amazing. I am doing a 145.6 at 28hz on a TL which matches with my SPL labs meter. I didnt get my meter from radio shack it is a well respected company that has put hard work into there product and is within a tenth of a TL and for a much more respectable price. I am not competeing against you. nor do I care to truly respond to your crazy ways. I am over your arguments and ways of justifying. :sleepwerd4:

theres no response because there is no need to continue with this game you got going, I built my setup for what I want it to sound like and I am not tuned at 8hz like you. I am tuned at a normal frequency of which music plays. My amps are in locations that are safe for an amp to be in. My subs are a high output sound quality driver. and thats exactly what my vehicle is a high output SQ vehicle. I have my speakers in there proper location and it screams. I have my hardwood floors that look amazing. I am doing a 145.6 at 28hz on a TL which matches with my SPL labs meter. I didnt get my meter from radio shack it is a well respected company that has put hard work into there product and is within a tenth of a TL and for a much more respectable price. I am not competeing against you. nor do I care to truly respond to your crazy ways. I am over your arguments and ways of justifying. :sleepwerd4:

there, a little provoking to get some strait answers.

if you want to call it a game, my game, go ahead. I flat out made the coment that i would give you my 2nd alt if you managed to beat my 25Hz score with only 2 18's and a tune above 30Hz without a wall. As of yet, I have seen no videos of you getting Term Labed at 25Hz, mine is posted on this thread.

mine is set up to sound how I want mine to sound...so cuddos to BOTH of us

my amp locations are not safe, yet I have had no issues? lucky me I guess. lets make this about amp mounting locations, shall we?

my subs are high output SQ drivers as well, for a different application, yet I managed to beat yours that cost how much more? Don't worry, after I get the 2nd alt in, still being tuned to 23Hz..no port plug, i will beat your scores up high as well as down low.

my install is the same: high output SQ vehicle. if you wanna get picky about staging and imaging ( speakers in center consoles apparently help better than in the ceiling?) then I guess you win, but for over all clarity and high volume, I'd beat you.

proper location? what is the proper location for a speaker? How many people out there peek into your van and say 'thats not normal"?

good job on your hardwood floors that look nice. at least yours looks better than mine, so if we go to a "who has nicer looking floors" competition at least you might win that one.

Lets see your 145.6 on the Term Lab... last I saw was your 157 at 27 on that well respected home meter.

um, my rat shack meter has absolutely nothing to do with any SPL I have done, or anything with my subs, my RS meter was to make fun of you.

I am glad you arent competing against me, just cuz you win a bunch of comps doesnt mean your shit is good, it means you were the best one there. I wish I would have been there so you would have gotten 2nd instead.

<insert clever facetious emoticon here like I just won>

well, even though i am not there but have a say in it since i do sell these meters..

There was a flaw....

The firmware being used on the meter was actually set wrong.

I am not here to embarass anybody but point made is previous accusations of past scores were wrong, let's leave it at that.

Point being... we as fellow car audio enthusiasts who especially compete do and will not tune as low as u kryptonitewhite, so the scores presented by teamramrod or anybody else in the future will typically not compete wth your setups.

Your setups are obviously to help you learn and others together. Your scores are remarkable but unfortunately, car audio competitiveness is at a different level altogether.

This whole debate is a nuisance and hopefully this post resolves it.