Infinite913

2001 Chevy Astro....Custom Install!

I can say that I never once gave you any negative rep. It must be the way you presented yourself with what some people may seem as an attack. I posted the I WON because damn it I WON lol. I dont care to prove people wrong. I wasnt wrong it was the meter and i did not find out until this weekend. Then found out I only do a 145.6 at 28hz so yes I did not get a chance but its because I am running two businesses and trying to get on here to post and shit is hard enough as it is. but with all that being said.

CLEAN UP YOUR DAMN VAN LOL! :roflmao: YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT! do I have to send you a damn sanding block. its not the point you have shit in the roof and all crazy speakers in the door its how sloppy it looks lol! :mrspam:

:D well I know how hard it is to get high 40's below 30Hz, I didn't get too much props for doing it myself, but that dont mean I wont give it to you... thats why I've followed your build from the get go. My buddy Jeff is really big into asthetics...he loves to draw, he can take thin paint tape and chit chat while putting flames on a car in an hour well enough for them to go get it painted....he always threatens to steal the gold and red spray paint and come sand it, paint match, and even do my dash for me. I tell him thanks, but it's just not me :D

If people follow "the attack" they should see from the beginning me giving props, me joking with you about the alt, then me noticing something wasn't right. Not trying to offend here: But if I was the mean guy catching someone who was the good guy thinking they were 11dB louder... under SSA rules that get shoved in my face that it's better to be a mean guy who knows better than a nice guy that is wrong and misleading other members...then I should have the good rep cuz I was the mean guy who knew something was wrong.

I screw up all the time, not throwing rocks in a glass house... I like my bad rep :)

:D well I know how hard it is to get high 40's below 30Hz, I didn't get too much props for doing it myself, but that dont mean I wont give it to you... thats why I've followed your build from the get go. My buddy Jeff is really big into asthetics...he loves to draw, he can take thin paint tape and chit chat while putting flames on a car in an hour well enough for them to go get it painted....he always threatens to steal the gold and red spray paint and come sand it, paint match, and even do my dash for me. I tell him thanks, but it's just not me :D

If people follow "the attack" they should see from the beginning me giving props, me joking with you about the alt, then me noticing something wasn't right. Not trying to offend here: But if I was the mean guy catching someone who was the good guy thinking they were 11dB louder... under SSA rules that get shoved in my face that it's better to be a mean guy who knows better than a nice guy that is wrong and misleading other members...then I should have the good rep cuz I was the mean guy who knew something was wrong.

I screw up all the time, not throwing rocks in a glass house... I like my bad rep :)

why not bro thats the fastest way out!

clever little shit, like I said about the emoticon :-P

WTF guys I am back up to 4 for rep! hehehe jerks

clever little shit, like I said about the emoticon :-P

WTF guys I am back up to 4 for rep! hehehe jerks

Ya I went through and gave you plusses everywhere I could

Build looks good. I like the floor. I can help to the think the floors helped in the DEE BEEZ department. :P

Build looks good. I like the floor. I can help to the think the floors helped in the DEE BEEZ department. :P

I think it was the first coment I made, it's friggen creative, it's original... looks perfect... one of those "who wouldda though?" things. I was expecting a pin rack, gutters, and a bowling ball return in the center console :-P

one more tournament in the bag with a first place trophy to prove it..... the SSA BASSTRO VAN is 4 comps in with 3 first place and 1 second place...... in the Extreme OS 1-2 class.

Congrats bro . i took home a first place today aswell

van is looking awsome man and really clean!! Man id love to hear thoze zcons someday, who cares who hits what?? Winning is winning and some people just have different goals and when you accomplish those goals the trophies will show :)

Congrats bro . i took home a first place today aswell

IAK doing work all over the STATES!

Awesome work bro :woot:

one more tournament in the bag with a first place trophy to prove it..... the SSA BASSTRO VAN is 4 comps in with 3 first place and 1 second place...... in the Extreme OS 1-2 class.

:drink40:

Congratulations :drink40:

Where are those pics you had sent me :puzzled: I expected to see them on here :attempt:

demo pics is the last i-ve seen, i am ready for the new build pics and vids!

demo pics is the last i-ve seen, i am ready for the new build pics and vids!

X2 LoL

I know its crappy video but its the cell phone and it was in the car.

We need some better vids! Good shit nonetheless, thanks for sharing :fing34:

:ohnoes9: there is something wrong with the roof of your van :roflmao:

I agree with chop, some bracing looks to be necessary :drink40: