Infinite913

2001 Chevy Astro....Custom Install!

thats just mean Shizzon. you got my heart going and i'm just helping with stuff. i'm not fronting the money

I think Shizzz earned the right to mess with him just a little bit. After all, he has designed several enclosures for him at this point :roflmao:

completely understandable. just one of those things haha. Lets see what this weekend brings with the build

Pretty freakin' clean astro. I think you need more subs though :peepwall:

You better have this thing bangin by the end of this weekend!!

Shizzz, you wrong bro, but after he went and sold the Jimmy...............Bwahahaha!

So..........

where are the pics?

:morepower1:

Need pics :ughdunno:

I think Shizzz earned the right to mess with him just a little bit. After all, he has designed several enclosures for him at this point :roflmao:

Yeah, like when he said it needed to be 59" tall!!! :roflmao:

You gotta watch Shizzzon, he's a comedian and will trip you up if you're not really paying attention when he's talking.

What the hell DAVE???!!!! Where's the videos of this beast bangin :WTFBubble::ughdunno::puzzled:

Where the pics you sent me? I thought they would be on here. Anyways looks like the box is almost finished.

he is working on the cutsom fuse holders..

The 300A fuse popped on the stetsom 5k and he's workin on installin dual anls to hopefully fix the issue.

He just sent me a pic of what he just hit on the meter but i do not know where it was metered at, i'll let him tell us.

Also, he is going to brace the rear wall where the port is because he said it's flexing and that wall can only be braced externally so let's see what he does.

Dang that seems to be knocking pretty hard!!! :fing34:

Hey there is a guy stuck in that box! ;)

Looks wild man!

Now, what do you do at 25hz? so you can go ahead and get that high output alt. lol

that was a crazy night last night with the van. It was shaking the whole entire shop i work at. And yes, i was in the box. we were waiting for some dry time and i got bored so i slipped into my new apartment

That looks brutal loud. I think you have a load of potential still left in that install. Surprised on the single layer baffle and no port kerffing. Time to start thinking about some vibration dampening, i.e. bracing the vehicle body. With some work, I really think you guys can hit some bonkers numbers. I am not a pro with Astro's, but they can do big figures for sure.