Sign in to follow this  
Dave Ritter

April 9th MECA Southwest Audiofest RESCHEDULED – please read!

The upcoming MECA Southwest Audiofest event originally scheduled for Saturday, April 9th at Hooters Bell Canyon WILL NOW BE HELD at Hooters West Phoenix, located on 75th Ave near the SW corner of 75th Ave and Thomas in Phoenix.

The new requested date is Saturday, April 23rd; this date is pending based on formal approval from Hooters Director of Marketing.

Contrary to a previous announcement, this show is NOT on Easter Sunday, April 24th!

If you have any questions about this upcoming show, please feel free to e-mail me at southwestaudiofest@mecacaraudio.com; the reply will come from magnetic.marketing@ymail.com, so please add the latter e-mail address to your contacts list.

Thank you.

This event is official for Saturday, April 23rd at Hooters West Phoenix. Here is the link to the event flyer as posted at www.mecacaraudio.com:

http://www.mecacaraudio.com/flyers/4-23-11AZ.pdf

If you have any questions, please call me at (520) 245-2528. Please leave a message if you get my voice mail. Thank you.

Lets get more shows going in AZ this summer. I need to get on the meter when I get back.

J

That would be cool if they could add some more shows in AZ to the schedule.

I am going to try to get a few extra's running.

J

I will hopefully be adding a few at my shop, got one lined up as of yet. May 21st.

I will hopefully be adding a few at my shop, got one lined up as of yet. May 21st.

May 21st sounds perfect, Hope I can make it!