Sign in to follow this  
twistedchild420

A RHINO LINED CAR!!!!!! CRAZY Nissan Maxima&#3

well that is one way to get around cleaning your car

that is just crazy...

Don't have to worry about rock chips on the hood

I guess nobody will slide across that hood.

Some of the fire departments around here have started doing that to their brush trucks.

Kinda pimp, I like it.

:) I totally want this on my civic, I need a new paint job cuz mine is crap, and with that you wouldnt have to worry about paint lookin bad. Plus it kinda sparkles in the sun LOL. I wonder if my car would rattle less :D! Only 1000 bucks? that's cheaper than a paint job.

cool! it almost looks bullet proof!

hey would the rhino liner have a positive effect for car audio? would it be like putting sound deadener on?

That Would be great for a deer hunter's or fisherman's 4 wheel drive truck ... but a Nissan Maxima ??? Actually it kinda looks cool ... :drink40:

I guess i didn't think that this was that rare! There are two trucks here at my school that have this treatment, I'll have to post some pics :)

does the rhino fades after time or no ? :ughdunno:

quick edit lol check this one out :fing34:

Edited by XxedgarxX

Looks stealth, nice find Twisted, seems to be a lot of interesting stuff at your work. :popcorn:

i think it looks badass, ive always appreciated a quality flat black look.

BUT i think this is one of the dumbest things you can do to your car if its a car you care about. first of all IT STAINS, its not a smooth finish so it holds in dirt and other things and is a bitch to clean and over time theres no way you can avoid it staining. and i know youve all seen how bedliner looks when it fades and deteriorates, not nice at all. if it wasnt for these things i would be all over it, because the plus sides are great...heavy duty explains it all

i think it looks badass, ive always appreciated a quality flat black look.

BUT i think this is one of the dumbest things you can do to your car if its a car you care about. first of all IT STAINS, its not a smooth finish so it holds in dirt and other things and is a bitch to clean and over time theres no way you can avoid it staining. and i know youve all seen how bedliner looks when it fades and deteriorates, not nice at all. if it wasnt for these things i would be all over it, because the plus sides are great...heavy duty explains it all

Can it be cleaned at the car washes that have the pressure washers. The guy obviously cares about his car or he would have just have spray painted it with spray paint. :lol2:

Guess it would save from getting door dings in a parking lot when people don't pay attention to what they are doing!