An-i-no

Show me some entry level's!!!

Hey I'm in the planning stages of a build for my cousin. She knows absolutely nothing about car audio but I'm slowly changing that. I have a request for you guys though...

Show me some Fi X's, DCON's, 187's, anything. I need some good pictures of stuff around that price/power range. I know all of those have stock photos but I wanna see some upside down and in boxes and all that. Thanks in advance.

100_31881600x1200.jpg

100_38841600x1200.jpg

100_44391600x1200.jpg

I'll hopefully get some videos taken this week. The Dcon is awesome!

Edited by Dan208

Old model of the Fi X

dscf2672a.jpg

dscf2673b.jpg

dscf2594i.jpg

dscf2586q.jpg

dscf2593h.jpg

Word. Thanks guys. Anyone have any more mainstream stuff. Type S/R? Fogate P2/3? Pioneer? I'm looking for anything.

I'd just go with some dcons or fi x's, well worth the money, won't disappoint :)

I'd just go with some dcons or fi x's, well worth the money, won't disappoint :)

If it was me I'd have four Fi x 10's! But it's for a cousin who is still a skeptic. She heard my Hertz HSK's and was blown away (hehe so fun to do that) but I don't have my SA-12's running to show her how awesome 30hz is. So for right now I'm thinking two tens until I find out how much she wants to spend.

You think the drivers you listed above are better than the SA series? The SA series is an excellent entry level sub. I actually hate calling the SA entry level but price wise they are in that market.

A 200 dollar sub is not in the same market as a 120 dollar sub..

SSD was priced at 179 bucks, is machined and built here..has a 3" coil..more linear excursion etc.

just a fyi.

You think the drivers you listed above are better than the SA series? The SA series is an excellent entry level sub. I actually hate calling the SA entry level but price wise they are in that market.

Wait what? When did I say that? I have 2 SA-12's? This isn't for ME, this is a build I'm planning for someone else. I said if I wanted to do a small build like her's it'd be four Fi X 10's, sorry.

And to Nick, I'd love for her to do one SSD 15 but duh.

Couple of videos of my Dcon:

Song is White Girl by Young Jeezy.