Sign in to follow this  
turbowrx15

Anybody running Audiopipe amps?

transducers

transducers

transducers? why? I push Capacitors! ;)

ur audiopipe uses capacitors to push transducers so the impedance can change normally resulting in the amperage decreasing but the voltage hopefully constant...

ALL Audiopipe lines that start with AP are good amps.

The AP1500 has angled connectors which suck but besides that..

I have also seen power graphs conducted by the buildhouse.

AP amps are rated @1%THD

Output power @0.7%THD has a 13% reduction in power.

Output power @0.3%THD has a 23% reduction in power.

Example- AP1500w

1500w @1ohm @14.4v @1%THD

1305w @1ohm @14.4v @0.7%THD

1155w @1ohm @14.4v @0.3%THD

mine make everything sound so dirty. dirty dirty power. selling all four of mine to get one saz or stetsom

wink

wink

Sarcasm?......my intrawebz sarcas-o-meter is broken....

mine make everything sound so dirty. dirty dirty power. selling all four of mine to get one saz or stetsom

wink

wink

Sarcasm?......my intrawebz sarcas-o-meter is broken....

yes sir, I have found that these forums have broken me over the years, I am becoming one of them, yet still against them. The masses just say a lot of stupid shit that is not only accepted, you are beaten down tared and feathered for being smart enough to know better, but not smart enough to defend yourself against them.

Out of all the peple that swear audiopipe is dirty, I wonder how many would prove it in a double blind test. Even if they can, I can not, so I am not going to buy a single "cleaner" amp for four times the price.... I bought 4 APs and I am more than happy. Guess I like it dirty ;)

i use an AP1500 and im happy with it. I also own a sundown saz1500d. both amps in different vehicles running 2 different setups. The sundown seems more solid for sure but I have no complaints with the AP. For the price im not sure you can beat it. Shizz is right it has angled terminals which I hate also, but its not a huge problem. Overall on a budget i wouldnt hesitate to pick up another AP amp.

On a budget, yes, very short budget and no time to save some more money to get something better !

I have 1 ap3000.1d pushiing 2 15" xcons in a sealed box and I'm loving it. I've taken road trips that are over an hour running full tilt and this thing gets barely warm.

I was going to post something about AP but liljestrand avatar just distracted me. what motor is that if thats you holding it up.. holy.

I have a few guys around here that are running them. I am not against them at all. For the money they are hard to beat. I clamped them in a vehicle with 8 Audiopipe 1800s on 9 group 31 batteries and was getting 1950 watts per strapped pair. Not bad for an amp that was under $200 brand new.