davidaustincook

Delay on Q's?

has anyone who was on back order received there orders yet?

I ordered mine May 17 and they said they should be shipping my sub late last week. I might be getting it I'n the next few days... I hope.

I ordered mine on May 1st and they just shipped out today on June 7th. It seems like they got the backorder issue resolved so most orders will probably ship very soon if they haven't yet.

did you get a tracking number telling you they shipped it?

Just about all of them are gone..I think we've got 13 that are set to go today.

Thanks for your patience!

Just about all of them are gone..I think we've got 13 that are set to go today.

Thanks for your patience!

Thank you, mine should be here on Monday!

Ya I got a tracking number on the 5th and Ive been checking the tracking number twice a day and it hasn't shipped yet. I did email orders like a week ago before the label was made and he emailed me today and said my order was all ready to go so he's going to checking with the shipping dept and see if they have shipped it or not because it just says there's a label and it hasn't been shipped... For 3 days. It should ship today unless they dropped it and broke it. That would suck

Hopefully mines done and about to get sent to UPS.. I cant wait to boom some wiz khalifa out of my truck

I ordered mine May 17 and they said they should be shipping my sub late last week. I might be getting it I'n the next few days... I hope.

I ordered mine on May 1st and they just shipped out today on June 7th. It seems like they got the backorder issue resolved so most orders will probably ship very soon if they haven't yet.

I did get a tracking number, but that does not mean that UPS has actually picked up your order for shipment. I refreshed my tracking number and it claims that my subs are now in Denver Colorado and are scheduled to be delivered on Friday.

I did get a tracking number, but that does not mean that UPS has actually picked up your order for shipment. I refreshed my tracking number and it claims that my subs are now in Denver Colorado and are scheduled to be delivered on Friday.

When did you receive your tracking number I got mine on the 5th and i refresh the tracking every hour and nothing, they told me my sub was supposed to ship yesterday the 7th and It didnt. Today they told me they where shipping it today and ive been checking tracking all day and nothing

When did you receive your tracking number I got mine on the 5th and i refresh the tracking every hour and nothing, they told me my sub was supposed to ship yesterday the 7th and It didnt. Today they told me they where shipping it today and ive been checking tracking all day and nothing

I got my tracking number at 9:33 PM Central time on the 5th. On the night of the 7th I noticed that UPS had actually picked up my package since the tracking updated and said it was on its way to Denver and its supposed to reach SE South Dakota by Friday.

the funny thing is they sent me a email telling me they are on their way and to wait until 8pm to check ups tracking system BUT they never gave me a tracking number..lol looks like it will be a surprise..

We do not send you a tracking number.

UPS Quantum view does. Everybody gets a tracking number to the email address that you entered on the website..if you entered it wrong then you obviously will not get one.

Well it's thursday, I've refreshed the tracking number, it's the right tracking number. UPS still hasn't received my order yet. That's what it says. But it could be shipped and UPS is just stupid and forgets to update tracking numbers. I live I'n Washington state so it should only take a couple days to get here. If FI has shipped my order then it will be here today or tommorow. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if my order doesn't get here today or tommorow ill probly be so angry ill drive down there myself and get it. Lol.

Will be on the phone with our UPS rep when they open up and see what is up because it's definitely gone.

That would be Awsome thanks! The order is under Allen Bluhm. I emailed you alot so you are probly sick of my emails but I just want to know I'n getting my order and it's not like stolen or broken. Post what they say after you call them will you? Thanks

Will be on the phone with our UPS rep when they open up and see what is up because it's definitely gone.

Did you call UPS and talk to them about my order?

Should be able track it now.

Well I just checked it and it still said FI has it but I'll give it a hour or something. I'll tell you if nothing has changed. Do you know for sure my order has been shipped and if you do do you know what day it was shipped?

I'm actuly I'n school right now so when I get out I'll go to my UPS place here because I know the person who works there and her type I'n the tracking number or do something and see where it is.

Relax, stop freaking out.

It left yesterday evening..sometimes it takes a bit for UPS's system to update. Talked to the rep..it is on the road.

Ok. I did go and talk to my buddy at UPS and they checked the system and they said as soon as the UPS guy picks up the package he scans it and it should go to the system. But it's not their so idk what you mean by it was picked up and is on the road if it was on the road it would been scanned at least 3 times by now. I'm sorry for freaking out but from the looks of it you took my money and havent shipped my order. Now I know your busy and I know you have alot of orders to fill buy honestly I don't know who wouldnt be mad when they are told it's on it's way but UPS has no idea where it's at.

Stop freaking out.

It is gone. It takes every single package over night for the servers to update in the system. Check it in the morning, if it does not show up then I will call our rep again.

I bet your patience is tested nearly everyday nick lmao

I bet your patience is tested nearly everyday nick lmao

Patience is a virtue.

:sleepwerd4: