davidaustincook

Delay on Q's?

Stop freaking out.

It is gone. It takes every single package over night for the servers to update in the system. Check it in the morning, if it does not show up then I will call our rep again.

Ok, I will check in the morning, sorry for being a burden I just got real pissed when you told me to check tracking and I waited like 4 hours and still nothing. I don't know who wouldn't be pissed. Alright I will post on this topic tomorrow sometime if I haven't seen any updates.

Stop freaking out.

It is gone. It takes every single package over night for the servers to update in the system. Check it in the morning, if it does not show up then I will call our rep again.

Ok, I will check in the morning, sorry for being a burden I just got real pissed when you told me to check tracking and I waited like 4 hours and still nothing. I don't know who wouldn't be pissed. Alright I will post on this topic tomorrow sometime if I haven't seen any updates.

i can understand your worry, but this is FI, so i wouldnt let it keep me up at night..they will take care of you, i been waiting around 57 days for my subs..lol but from everything i hear, its well worth the wait..they shipped mines out yesterday and i cant wait to finally hold them in my hands..lol

Stop freaking out.

i can understand your worry, but this is FI, so i wouldnt let it keep me up at night..they will take care of you, i been waiting around 57 days for my subs..lol but from everything i hear, its well worth the wait..they shipped mines out yesterday and i cant wait to finally hold them in my hands..lol

You will be sooo happy that you waited for these subs. The wait even if it is two or three months really is worth it. I have two 12 inch Qs and just love them. I'm going to add two more Qs to add to those so I will have four Qs in my car. I also had two 15 inch Qs and they were very good subs also. This is an spl sub that goes loud and deep but yet it its still amazing when it comes to sound quality. Subs from other companies may be able to get as loud as the Q, but most will not come anywhere near the sound quality of a Q. FI makes an amazing sub and I would have to say that they are one of the best if not the best out there for car audio subs.

Ya I know I will be pleased with it. I tryed posting yesturday put the computer freaked out. My order is I'n transit and it will be here Tuesday. So now I don't have to worry but I can't wait to get it now!

I ordered two 12 Qs and for some reason they did not ship them together. I was kind of disappointed when the UPS guy showed up with only one sub one sub today. I would rather just have them shipped together, but I guess the tracking on the second one finally updated and now says it will be here on Wednesday.

Hey FI I got my sub yesterday and installed it! OHHHH MYYY GOD!! that's the best freaking sub I've hear I'n my life so far. I have the loudest system I'n my entire town. It was well worth the wait! I've never experienced bass like that before!

I ordered two 12 Qs and for some reason they did not ship them together. I was kind of disappointed when the UPS guy showed up with only one sub one sub today. I would rather just have them shipped together, but I guess the tracking on the second one finally updated and now says it will be here on Wednesday.

We ship whatever we can get out that day, some times they do not go together. Some times they get separated at UPS as well.

Hey FI I got my sub yesterday and installed it! OHHHH MYYY GOD!! that's the best freaking sub I've hear I'n my life so far. I have the loudest system I'n my entire town. It was well worth the wait! I've never experienced bass like that before!

fuckk yaaaaaaaaaa :slayer:

i got my 3 Q series 18's 2 days ago and took everything to the shop today...cant wait to get my truck back and see what FI is all about :) also thanx guys for the free t-shirt, while i was there the owner told me he has done a few FI set ups and hes been impressed by all, the last was a guy who did 2 18'' in a ported setup and his main goal was spl number just a all out monster for 60 seconds..not sure which series..im going to guess it was either bl or btl's..but he says this will be the first sealed set up hes done with FI and hes really anxious to see how they sound..so i felt more at ease hes dealt with these subs before