davidaustincook

Delay on Q's?

How much longer after the 30 days can we expect to wait, I understand this is the weekend but today is day 30 and I have my doubts about my sub shipping Monday or any day this week. I'm not mad or anything, we have a temp MTX in for now borrowed from a friend, just would like some sort of approximate time, I can take it, if it's really long just be honest about it, I don't mind. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I would like an approximate number.

curious if you have received yours yet, I'm on the 20th business day after my order on Apr. 30. I have an empty box in my trunk lol it's such a tease

How much longer after the 30 days can we expect to wait, I understand this is the weekend but today is day 30 and I have my doubts about my sub shipping Monday or any day this week. I'm not mad or anything, we have a temp MTX in for now borrowed from a friend, just would like some sort of approximate time, I can take it, if it's really long just be honest about it, I don't mind. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I would like an approximate number.

curious if you have received yours yet, I'm on the 20th business day after my order on Apr. 30. I have an empty box in my trunk lol it's such a tease

i been waiting since april 16th, so going on 32 days myself..

I talked to sales last night they replied saying q's were now shipping and the backorder was hopefully cleared out in the coming week.

I talked to sales last night they replied saying q's were now shipping and the backorder was hopefully cleared out in the coming week.

I love you if this is true

We started shipping Q orders today and will through next week.  We should have all back orders filled by the end of the week.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Thank You,

The Fi Car Audio Team

Copied straight out of the email

We started shipping Q orders today and will through next week.  We should have all back orders filled by the end of the week.

Thank You,

The Fi Car Audio Team

nice

yes it is.

Great news, thanks for responding. So, if I ordered on April 30, it should be shipped some time next week?

no clue..when it goes is when it goes..

you have to understand there's a 10" tall stack of tickets that have to be filled...where you are in the stack off the top of my head on memorial day weekend..no clue lol.

no clue..when it goes is when it goes..

you have to understand there's a 10" tall stack of tickets that have to be filled...where you are in the stack off the top of my head on memorial day weekend..no clue lol.

Haha no problem man, I wasn't even expecting an answer til Tuesday but I appreciate it. I'm headed to the beach with the wifey. Hope you have a good one, I guess the main question was are there enough materials to get mine out the door either this week or next.

Oh yeah definitely not an issue there. We got our run of steel in and are running parts.

Thank You,

The Fi Car Audio Team

I ordered my Q 15 2 weeks ago and I asked them what the update is on the Q's and they told me They where shipping mine this week. Im glad to see that they are shipping, 2 1/2 weeks is alot better than waiting the 4 weeks estimated time

Working hard on getting a stack of Q motors done, and not just the trickle we have had so far. Looks like Wed we should really start having them move out the doors in larger numbers.

As for SSD... we approved the steel samples and are awaiting parts for pick up. SSDs have taken significantly longer than expected due to a complete redesign after we had gone to neo with things (tooling was done and then pricing went through the roof for Neo pricing the SSD motor far beyond the lines range). The new motor uses a solid pole and has the ability for cooling like the bigger lines should a customer need it for their application.

Thanks,

Scott

Working hard on getting a stack of Q motors done, and not just the trickle we have had so far. Looks like Wed we should really start having them move out the doors in larger numbers.

As for SSD... we approved the steel samples and are awaiting parts for pick up. SSDs have taken significantly longer than expected due to a complete redesign after we had gone to neo with things (tooling was done and then pricing went through the roof for Neo pricing the SSD motor far beyond the lines range). The new motor uses a solid pole and has the ability for cooling like the bigger lines should a customer need it for their application.

Thanks,

Scott

Great news! Appreciate the info!

got my box... my amp.. now just been waiting for awhile for my bl to boom its way to my front door.. hopefully soon guys lol.. glad to hear you got the steel in, is that also for the BL's?

Ordered mine on April 30 and nothing yet. I emailed them and they said they should be done by Wednesday

Ordered mine on April 30 and nothing yet. I emailed them and they said they should be done by Wednesday

i wonder where in the rotation im at. i ordered mines on april 16th

Wish I had seen this link first, I emailed sales asking why the ssd wasn't able to be spec'ed on Fi's site.

I'm assuming the IB3 will be addressed after the SSD?

has anyone who was on back order received there orders yet?

I ordered mine May 17 and they said they should be shipping my sub late last week. I might be getting it I'n the next few days... I hope.

has anyone who was on back order received there orders yet?

I ordered mine May 17 and they said they should be shipping my sub late last week. I might be getting it I'n the next few days... I hope.

I ordered mine on May 1st and they just shipped out today on June 7th. It seems like they got the backorder issue resolved so most orders will probably ship very soon if they haven't yet.