kryptonitewhite

Term Lab closest to Sioux Falls South Dakota

I'm looking for anyone near Sioux Falls with a Term Lab. I won't be going back to Dashboard by Karl's, so I'll need to travel.

I used to dump tons of money into that place when I was a kid and new to audio. That place ripped me off repeatedly, offering a free install for a deck and then charging me for the install, telling me the reason I should pay three times the cost for their products vs online was for warranty: "we have guys that compete and they blow their subs at comps, bring them in, and they have new subs in 2 weeks. You can blow them all you want and we replace them for free". So when I blew my subs a couple times, after waiting 6 months for the subs to come back, I escalated. Sales rep., then Manager Torin Lodmell, then Karl's manager. Then district rep. The Karl himself. Then i went to the BBB and Attorney General's office. Then I sued them, they lied their asses off in court, and they won because of it. This was with Audiobahn product when they went down hill. Audiobahn wouldnt replace my subs. One of my amps screw terminals started to strip, to fix it they used aluminum tape! I then bought Kicker thinking the problem was just Audiobahn, but it was Dashboard as well. When i sued them they held a Kicker sub for three months until court was over, then sent it to me. During court they lied and said Audiobahn was great and they still represent them, but 3 weeks previous my friends were calling Dashboard for prices on Audiobahn and were told they didnt carry them anymore. They haven't sold Audiobahn since before my court date.

I tried to let bygones be bygones, brought more customers there within the last 2 years, they didn't say a word. I went there and got Term Labed, didn't say a word. I went in with a customer over a month ago...bringing them service...and they said they couldn't help me "because of what happened". I wrote Torin a letter, taking credit for my share of the situation, admiting I was a neieve kid, and apologizing. I still haven't heard back.

Fuck Dashboard by Karl's and Karl too.

Come to Watertown man! Synergy Audio has the Loudest vehichle in the state. They have a Term Lab and will be more than willing to work with you!

Come to Watertown man! Synergy Audio has the Loudest vehichle in the state. They have a Term Lab and will be more than willing to work with you!

You guys have always had the shit! I remember back when I was a kid reading car audio mag and I didnt have a car drooling over JLAudio... none in sioux falls, watertown did! Didn't you guys have RE Audio quite a while ago too? Whats in the loudest vehicle in the state? After I get my 2nd alt installed I'm on my way!

You guys have always had the shit! I remember back when I was a kid reading car audio mag and I didnt have a car drooling over JLAudio... none in sioux falls, watertown did! Didn't you guys have RE Audio quite a while ago too? Whats in the loudest vehicle in the state? After I get my 2nd alt installed I'm on my way!

No more RE all Sundown, Digital Designs, Memphis, Focal, Kenwood, Clarion and MMATS.

Full size Blazer with 4 DD Z-15" with 4" coils, Composite cones and Carbon Fiber Dust Caps, 8 DD M3 amps strapped, 8 Kinetik HC-2400 Racing series. Did 159.8 last year at MWSPL Finals with 9515 G motors

holy crap! You, Im comin up! I almost blew my alt again today, my buddy from out of town went for a ride and we were checkin out some chicks and not the gauge :( I need to make a few bucks and get that damned alt in.

DDZs would be so much fun. I saw a pic of one using Fi's Supergauss, IDK if it was a hoax.

are you 9515Rob on mwca? If so I just put you as ref.

Nope not me I go by the same name on there as well.

buy a meter. :)

Would that be a sales pitch for an SPL-LABS meter? :P

right after I save up for 2nd alt mounting brackets, a belt, and all the fun stuff I am sure that will pop up in the process :)

Nope cus I didn't say which meter. :)

Nope cus I didn't say which meter. :)

well I looked at what wasn't pitched and it looks nice, I linked it to my local guy that keeps trying to get me to help him set up some comps :)

Let me know what's up or if you/him got any questions.

Haven't heard back from him yet, Ill have to light a fire under his ass. Main reason I emailed last nite was to get you guys saved into my contacts... I would have gotten to the Shop tab next :)

Was wondering about why you asked about prices when it was posted on two pages lol.

:D an excuse, thats all, same reason for the friend add.. when the time comes, I have easy access now... no searching for website, searching for email, copy/paste... just start typing your name and you pop up :)

Its not if, but when and which one he wants :) Or rather, what i can talk him in to ;)

2 USB Pros for 4 location metering all at once. hehe. :drink40:

:D an excuse, thats all, same reason for the friend add.. when the time comes, I have easy access now... no searching for website, searching for email, copy/paste... just start typing your name and you pop up :)

Its not if, but when and which one he wants :) Or rather, what i can talk him in to ;)

What shop is that?