I wouldn't actually be running 450a through this wire though, seeing as how my alt only gives out 250a...

Yeah but still, you'll blow the fuse like Duran said. And even with copper wire you'd need 2 runs. That AQ has 2 Zero gauge inputs anyway?

250 x 2 = 500

500>450

hmmmm. Look like it should work. You're not helping him too much. You way (running copper) isn't the only way to do things.

What? Where are you getting 500 from? What he wants to do is too much for KCA, I'd recommend two runs of KCA or Kolossus Flecks for that? The KCA doesn't carry as much current as Copper, duh. That's all I'm saying geez.

You answered your own question right after you asked it. "two runs of KCA"

and I know that's all you're saying, but that's all you keep saying when the guy keeps saying he doesn't has money for that. You're making it seem like that's his only choice.

I wouldn't actually be running 450a through this wire though, seeing as how my alt only gives out 250a...

Yeah but still, you'll blow the fuse like Duran said. And even with copper wire you'd need 2 runs. That AQ has 2 Zero gauge inputs anyway?

250 x 2 = 500

500>450

hmmmm. Look like it should work. You're not helping him too much. You way (running copper) isn't the only way to do things.

What? Where are you getting 500 from? What he wants to do is too much for KCA, I'd recommend two runs of KCA or Kolossus Flecks for that? The KCA doesn't carry as much current as Copper, duh. That's all I'm saying geez.

You answered your own question right after you asked it. "two runs of KCA"

and I know that's all you're saying, but that's all you keep saying when the guy keeps saying he doesn't has money for that. You're making it seem like that's his only choice.

Ah, I see. I just wanted to let him know why the KCA was so much cheaper.