ReidWard

12 btl or 18 bl

I'm planning on buying one new sub I either want a 18 bl or a 12 btl n2 because they are both about the same price.

I'm planning on buying one new sub I either want a 18 bl or a 12 btl n2 because they are both about the same price.

Okay?

Given appropriate enclosure volumes for each, the 18" bl will most likely be louder, if that's what you were wondering? :ughdunno:

Okay, thanks i have a ton of room for how ever big of box i need.

If I had plenty of room and wanted alot of output but was set on getting one of the 2 you mentioned, I would most certainly go with the 18" BL.

maybe i dont have enough room i have a 2001 ford focus wagon

Why not 2 15" or maybe even 2 18" SSDs? You have alot of room back there.

Edited by Ohjay

would that be louder? or i could maybe get 2 jl w3v3 12's

Nobody really knows if it will be louder but you will have a major cone area advantage. I would take the SSDs over the JL W3 series.

Nobody really knows if it will be louder but you will have a major cone area advantage. I would take the SSDs over the JL W3 series.

would you take the ssds over a bl 18?

Buy the 1 12" BTL, then later add another 12" and buy another Hifonics amp and strap them together!

Edited by reelfish92

I vote 2 18" SSD's or 1 18" BL

I have a 15" SSD and couldn't be more pleased. I highly discourage 2 JL W3's, but that's my personal opinion.

Edited by xAndrewx

As long as I had plenty of room, most likely. It all depends on what you want out of this system. Do you care at all about cargo space? Are you planning on competing? Plan to upgrade later? What kind of music do you like to listen to? Are you wanting that "wow" factor when you show your friends? We need to know more about what you want before we can really give you some solid suggestions.

I have a 15" SSD and couldn't be more pleased. I highly discourage 2 JL W3's, but that's my personal opinion.

okay, ill probably just go with the one 18 then

okay, ill probably just go with the one 18 then

Sounds great but do all the needed research before you jump to conclusions. Believe me, if you give it some time and thought your final decision will be much better. Good luck man :fing34:

As long as I had plenty of room, most likely. It all depends on what you want out of this system. Do you care at all about cargo space? Are you planning on competing? Plan to upgrade later? What kind of music do you like to listen to? Are you wanting that "wow" factor when you show your friends? We need to know more about what you want before we can really give you some solid suggestions.

i mostly listen to rap probably not going to compete but i do want it to be reallly loud but i would plan on getting another sub later down the road i dont know if i could fit two 18"s in my car but thats what i would like to do i just want a really loud daily car and a wow factor would be nice

:sleepwerd4: I researched for months before buying my subs.