do knukonceptz give tracking numbers???

i ordered some cables this afternoon, and after i checked, it only said processed, so i dont know if that will change or will the ups surprise me at my door

every time I have purchased with KNU they always send me a shipping number. I also live in Canada. It also took them 2days to get me a tracking number after it was processed

so what did you buy?

every time I have purchased with KNU they always send me a shipping number. I also live in Canada. It also took them 2days to get me a tracking number after it was processed

so what did you buy?

Did you have to pay anything for COD or brokerage fees? How much/what did you order?

I'm shopping for some wiring and am also in Canada. It'll be cheaper to drive over the border to pick it up than to purchase anywhere local =/ and I don't want to drive.

edit: ignore. opened up a tab for the site and read the big banner across the top.

Edited by poke_joster

so what did you buy?

Did they email it to you? because I didn't get one through paypal and it didn't show on my order status on their site....

Double post fail.

Edited by An-i-no

ive got tracking every time I have ordered through them, usually a day or 2 later though.

ok cool, then i have to wait, do they give it to you through their site or emailed??

ok cool, then i have to wait, do they give it to you through their site or emailed??

i was emailed which if i remember took me to UPS's tracking system and it was also on their site. its been a few months since ive ordered from them.

i was emailed which if i remember took me to UPS's tracking system and it was also on their site. its been a few months since ive ordered from them.

same. Took them like 2 days to get me a tracking number. They took good care of me though when USPS sent me a ripped up package with pieces missing :)

so what did you buy?

Did they email it to you? because I didn't get one through paypal and it didn't show on my order status on their site....

i believe i got a processing confirmation from KNU but the shipper was from UPS.com with a tracking number.

so what did you buy?

Did you have to pay anything for COD or brokerage fees? How much/what did you order?

I'm shopping for some wiring and am also in Canada. It'll be cheaper to drive over the border to pick it up than to purchase anywhere local =/ and I don't want to drive.

edit: ignore. opened up a tab for the site and read the big banner across the top.

I never get charged COD, just make sure to check out in the Canadian section brother!