rival904

rival904s walkthrough build.

You sir know how to build a box. It is looking awesome. :drink40:

I've been known to build a box or two in my day. Hell, I still can't even legally drink!

SHIT!!! :suicide-santa:

that is amazing looking man

Oh YEAH!!!!

damn !

:peepwall:

pm me where to get that double alt bracket please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by heckvr4

damn !

:peepwall:

pm me where to get that double alt bracket please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rivalllllllllllllll !!!

where u at man ?

Been busy, had the truck playing, but 3 songs into it we managed to snap the bolts holding the motors to the baskets on 2 subs, so all 6 went back to DD so they can figure out what happened.

I sent them the video and they all kind of were like :WTFBubble: , but they are paying for shipping both ways and rebuilding all my subs, at no cost to me. Customer Service FTW.

Anyways, I got a video of how the subs broke, might post it if there's enough interest, also got 3 shitty videos of it playing, again, might post them if there is enough interest.

Onto the alt brackets. I used to have a DUAL alt bracket, which I got from DC Power :eek5wavey: , however, the bracket that is on the truck, is a triple bracket, which Mechman made.

Been busy, had the truck playing, but 3 songs into it we managed to snap the bolts holding the motors to the baskets on 2 subs, so all 6 went back to DD so they can figure out what happened.

I sent them the video and they all kind of were like :WTFBubble: , but they are paying for shipping both ways and rebuilding all my subs, at no cost to me. Customer Service FTW.

Anyways, I got a video of how the subs broke, might post it if there's enough interest, also got 3 shitty videos of it playing, again, might post them if there is enough interest.

Onto the alt brackets. I used to have a DUAL alt bracket, which I got from DC Power :eek5wavey: , however, the bracket that is on the truck, is a triple bracket, which Mechman made.

Interested in seeing the video you showed DD.

as am i. i want to know how you break something on the sub motor. thats impressive

Thing must be loud to break the bolts holding the motors, unless they skimped on the grade of bolt holding the subs together.

I can imagine. Now get the pressure from behind the subs and into the cabin.. hahaha.

It's good that DD is working on the problem though. Maybe you found a weak point in their subs. I don't know, just saying.

They think they used the wrong bolts, as this is the first time they have used these aluminum spacers. I requested these just for my subs over their typical spacer ring as this IMO will provide better cooling and an eaiser method to see if something goes wrong with the sub, what failed.

Kinda what I said. Wrong bolts = wrong grade. Easy fix. Just hope there isn't any other little problems that may turn nasty when you get them reinstalled.

thanks bud!

i also have the dcpower dual alt bracket, but i need MOAR ALTS....

ill be giving mechman a call tomorow, how much u paid for the bracket/ alts...?...pm me if u want

btw,

POST THE VIDEOS MAN !!

Bummer. That's gotta suck! :( Glad DD is doing their part in getting it straightened out!