escarado

new numbers

This was what we got before we started testing. Equipment is a 21 warden off of a Saz 3500 at a. 5 ohm. 2011-04-02_17-51-02_310.jpg

I beleive i did that right

and these numbers are at the headrest because i don't listen to music on the dash or the kick.

I will however will get dash numbers soon hopefully.

Edited by escarado

Titties!! That's pretty loud. You might wanna provide some box specs so there can be some added significance. What vehicle? Box volume, port area, tuning?? Those kinds of things will help put your number in a different perspective. I also cannot tell what frequency this number was done if you wouldn't mind sharing that as well.

Brandon

High frequency for headrest scores, interesting.

Well guys it was done in a blazer and this was done at 45 htz and duran what do you mean high frequency for headrest and the box is a lil over 9 cubes and with slot port tuned at 40 htz any help to get louder would be awesome and on 60 amps of fusing.

Edited by escarado

Well guys it was done in a blazer and this was done at 45 htz and duran what do you mean high frequency for headrest and the box is a lil over 9 cubes and with slot port tuned at 40 htz any help to get louder would be awesome and on 60 amps of fusing.

Very awesome dude. That's a great score indeed.

very nice score man....

Thanks guys. My goal for this yr is a 51 so not much further to go my dad is going to rebuild my box and see if that helps any

Did you test it on the screen at all?? Was that score windows up or down??

K2rush7 can i ask how you know what class i am in lol and hopefully if money is right i will have 2 3500s. i don't need to win finals i am much happier with meeting my goals there are a few ppl i would like to beat and i will make sure i do that and obtain my score of a 151 at the headrest lol i will save winning finals for another year if i have to lol

Edited by escarado

lol the 60 amps of fusing said m2 or s2 so and i'm barely getting bye on fusing at .33 on my 3500 for burps.... rumor is rob bruns teamate is doin a 153.7 on m2 fusing but we will see when he comes outtta the woodwork

Thanks suicideking its getting louder and louder lol. And k2rush7 fusing sucks lol. What equipment is that guy running. And if you don't mind me asking what car do you have your equipment in.

he is runin a crossfire spl 18 and i have it walled in an 04 cavalier havent metered the warden yet but it replaced a 21" old style dp that was doin 149.7's in the same wall on less power so hopefully score go up!

What size box my warden hated big boxes lol

Well what amazed me is that it can get so loud and still be one of the best sounding subs i have heard/own.

Ya we are in the process of rebuilding right now aswell do you think you will make it finals this year

Well its a cool experience i am lucky i only live about 2.5 hours away