Sign in to follow this  
Notorious97200

I need a box design for an 18" SS XXX

Hello ,

I need a new box design for a friend. It is for a Soundstream XXX sub in 18".

Power : a Soundstream XXX 15000 amp !!! It is too much, but it's what my friend have bought !!! He'll have to turn the gain down for daily listening.

He wants to compete in spl but needs to be able to listen to music. Can he have a way to change tuning / port easily ?

The box will be like a wall, panels will be added to the sides of the box to make it look & act like a real wall !

Here are the max dimensions : 38.58" (Height) x 35.43" (Width) x 31.49" (Depth). If it is too big, we can have it smaller, just tell us.

He wants 45's in all corners, and some kind of slot port. No tube ports for this one, unless it is the only way to do interchangeable ports.

The car is a 2 doors utilitary vehicle with a lot of space in the back. He will use the space left for amps, batts, big tv screen, Playstation,...etc

He wants to have the port up on the box, firing through the front windshield.

This box will be built by the same builder I have for years ! And this guy with the XXX makes a lot of show offs , he is well known in the local tuning scene : so this build is VERY important for my builder. Like a permanent add for him !

Of course : double baffle + flush mount + much dowel bracings...everything

The box will be covered in vynil.

Can we have a design with all the cut sheets and a drawing like you have in the example topic (the last designs with like a Goggle sketch up of the box) ?

If you need more info, just ask !

Thanks

(no problem for Paypal !:ehh:)

Who can do that for me ?

We are in a hurry.

the builder already has the money to start the build !

You can send me a PM.

thanks

im not very good with box designs, but u could do a normal slot port and put a plug in it for daily listening (lower freq) and pull the plug out for a higher tuning.

That's what I want !

But I need it designed by somebody who really knows how to do it !!

I know JBLCamry is super busy, usually, I'll ask him.