Sign in to follow this  
Leon Tan

which amp choice? Sundwn 2500 or T2500.1?

I was planning on a upgrade in the near future. i was thinking about running 2 Fi BL 15s fully loaded on eather a sundwn 2500 or a T2500.1bdcp? these two amps are sick.. i like both.. i like that there underrated and probly get somre in the 3000 or a little more... but i like both... im just undecided... can somone toss in there 2 cents on my topic?

Rockford's Subsonic filter is fixed at 28hz. Dunno about you, but that's not something I like. (oh yeah, it's labeled as an "infrasonic filter")

Get the Sundown.

I vote you pick up the sundown 2500! I have a pair of them and their power is unparalleled in its class! lol!

Personal experience I always go with sundown anything! always a smart/good buy plus you can't beat the customer service!

The RF amp is very nice, If I could afford it, I'd get it.

But it also depends on your enclosure, if your tuning is a little above the fixed filter on the RF (28hz) then your fine, if not then you may have to add an inline ssf.

Not a lot of SAZ 2500 left. You will have to find them. (Woofersetc had 2 left).

But I've read that one of the Fi owners said that the ssf on the Rockford amp is not good enough (slope at 12db/octave, not enough, need 24 db attenuation). I don't know if I used the right words !!!

You can have the Rockford and just ad a ssf before the amplifier.

Both are good amplifiers.

I was in the market recently for the same reason, and I ended getting a refurbished saz 3000 at db-r.com.

don't forget the Stetsom amps on the ssa store : the 2k5 seems very good too !

Good luck !

Well i was in the same boat and I Chose the Fosgate, Reasons: The constant power feature is nice as hell, you get 2 digital needles for voltage and signal, small ass footprint, and mine will do 2000rms at 4ohms and nearly 3500rms at 1 or 2 ohms. Whichever amp you decide on you cant go wrong, sundown and fosgate (AMPS) are both top shelf stuff. Get what is in your budget the Fosgate is not cheap and neither is the Sundown. :fing34:

Like mentioned already, only the SSF is a concern... I love the size of the Rockford and might go that route and go to a sealed enclosure again ...

I was deciding whether or not to get the sundown over a ap3k and I'm glad I got the sundown at .5 over the ap3k

Sign in to follow this