Sign in to follow this  
An-i-no

2 SA-12

Hey, I'm the guy who emailed you about the SA-12 enclosure. I need to be something like...

That. In all reality, exactly like that but with only 2 SA-12's. He has the same vehicle as me.

I recieved your email this morning. You will be looking at $285 plus shipping. That's the whole sha-bang. kerffed port with your choice of inlay, your color choice of carpet, flushed baffle, and dual sets of 3/8 inch terminal posts.

Wow man you're awesome. That's a bit more than I have budgeted but I'll do a lil savings and see what I can make happen. Thanks alot.

EDIT: This is probably a dumb question but do you have a shipping quote to 76708? I know you probably won't be able to get it until you build it but I was just wondering.

Edited by An-i-no

yea I am a bit more expensive than most, however I have a cell phone posted on here that I answer, and you don't have to wait till Christmas for me to get back to you. And I use better quality materials than most.

I kinda almost hate to ask because the work you have posted is BEEAA-utiful, but is there any kind of "basic" deal? I have no problem paying for it it's just that it'll take a while to get the money.

shipping to Waco if the enclosure would be 90 lbs and 38 x 18 x 25 , which is hella huge would be 80 bucks. So you'll be between 50 and 80 for shipping plus packaging.

shipping to Waco if the enclosure would be 90 lbs and 38 x 18 x 25 , which is hella huge would be 80 bucks. So you'll be between 50 and 80 for shipping plus packaging.

This is adding up fast. I'll see what I can do.

If you didn't do kerffed and inlayed port with just a normal black spraypainted port you would be looking at $210 plus shipping. But again I do not use the cheap trunk liner most use, I use a heavy napped carpet which is three time as much money.

If you didn't do kerffed and inlayed port with just a normal black spraypainted port you would be looking at $210 plus shipping. But again I do not use the cheap trunk liner most use, I use a heavy napped carpet which is three time as much money.

So ~280.....I think I could do that. Would it be a regular slot port or aeroported?

I have a box built by Quentin for my SA-12s and I couldn't be happier. The quality and the attention to detail that went into the box is amazing. A year and a half later the box still holds up as it did the day I got it.