Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Clinton

2nd SWVA TeamSSAudio meet

if everything is ok with Dave, :peepwall:

we could plan a second meet because there are a bunch of things we never got to or did not finish, we might have to push it back to after the new year due to holiday commitments..

such as:

- did not get to hear the hyndai

- Ramos is in the middle of my door pods at the moment and need power

- did not get to Jims van

- did not put a wall in the Escape :finger:

sooooo whos in?

:gift:

werd... plan it around my lil bro's bday next time fools.... ill have a spl build going on soon...

do I smell MAGs and a wall ?

I'm in, there is one weekend in Dec., however, that I have to go to driving school :angry2: . guess thats what I get for getting a speeding ticket the day after my birthday. (btw i got it back in july, i have until dec. 28 to complete driving school or i lose my license) :peepwall:

I'll be around...hopefully will have the front stage done in the next two weeks, so I'll be available whenever...

It is all dependant on when(or if) me and Heather go to go to

Maryland for the Holidays--------If some time in Jan is cool----I will have to run it by Heather first.

hell, my place could be an option in January, the home audio setup will be done by then, and I could demo the Klipsch towers on the 2A3 triodes :)

you want to see Bucky style...alrighty then...

:)

foreplay36ln.th.jpg

Smokedog-style construction meets home audio - a line level preamp I built over the summer. Don't have it anymore, sold it when I went to an integrated amp setup. Here's the good side :)

foreplay16xg.th.jpg

you want to see Bucky style...alrighty then...

:)

foreplay36ln.th.jpg

Smokedog-style construction meets home audio - a line level preamp I built over the summer. Don't have it anymore, sold it when I went to an integrated amp setup. Here's the good side :)

foreplay16xg.th.jpg

lol

sometime in jan would work for me, but by that time i will not be residing in SWVA, i will be back in Midlothian (Richmond) its not a problem, im just alerting.

It is all dependant on when(or if) me and Heather go to go to

Maryland for the Holidays--------If some time in Jan is cool----I will have to run it by Heather first.

thats why I was sorta thinking we should wait till after the new year, and if you come up you need to come over while your near

Anytime after Christmas works for me. :)

Yep, we now know that we can have Jim do our wiring and Flakko make cut outs for our boxes. Tight!

Yep, we now know that we can have Jim do our wiring and Flakko make cut outs for our boxes.  Tight!

Unlike Flakko's box, that preamp worked beautifully :D

I'd rather work on point to point wiring than screw around with PCB's ;)