Sign in to follow this  
burko

Mac Miller's New Mixtape

Thought you guys might like this. Not sure if there are any Mac Miller fans in here, but it's a pretty laid-back mixtape. Not any songs I dislike. :drink40:

Mac Miller - Best Day Ever

Thought you guys might like this. Not sure if there are any Mac Miller fans in here, but it's a pretty laid-back mixtape. Not any songs I dislike. :drink40:

Hot damn this is nice. Haven't heard one this cool in awhile.

He last 2 are better

Dude is nothing but a wiz khalifa clone

Back in your cave, troll! :roflmao:

He's doin his thing, no need to hate. If you don't llike it, don't listen to it! It's just an easy-going mixtape that's enjoyable listen to.

Who said i was hating? I like the tape, but his last 2 are better.

Dude is nothing but a wiz khalifa clone

That's not hating? Okkkkkkkkkk :peepwall:

Heard this a few weeks ago pretty good stuff.

got a few days ago.

Some good stuff i got it on my jumpdrive in my truck:)

im jacked to see this post on here. didnt think anyone else was mac fans. i have been listing to mac for a long time now and he is deff my favorite white rapper.

Good stuff.

Did you download from the link you posted?

Good stuff.

Yes sir. Datpiff is the best mixtape downloading site in my opinion.

Now that I have you guys' attention, I'd like to get your opinion on another rapper that I've been persistently listenin to lately. His name is Rittz, and he resides an Atlanta. Check him out here and tell me what you think. Rittz Mixtape

I love his stuff personally. And YelaWolf as well, of course. If you don't know who YelaWolf is, shame on you!!!!!!! :P

im jacked to see this post on here. didnt think anyone else was mac fans. i have been listing to mac for a long time now and he is deff my favorite white rapper.

Been a Mac fan since before K.I.D.S. was released. One of the best flows I've ever heard. Waaaaay better than any Young Money-type bullshit.

Good stuff.

Yes sir. Datpiff is the best mixtape downloading site in my opinion.

Now that I have you guys' attention, I'd like to get your opinion on another rapper that I've been persistently listenin to lately. His name is Rittz, and he resides an Atlanta. Check him out here and tell me what you think. Rittz Mixtape

I love his stuff personally. And YelaWolf as well, of course. If you don't know who YelaWolf is, shame on you!!!!!!! :P

I am going to take a week digesting Mac Miller then I will check out Rittz :)

thumbss up for mac millerr. Wouldnt say he is a wiz clonee tho

Agreed, but everyone has their :bull: opinions.

He's not?

I guess he's the first weed rapper from Pittsburgh.....oh wait.

He's not?

I guess he's the first weed rapper from Pittsburgh.....oh wait.

Back in your cave, troll.jpg!

Is he supposed to apologize that he's from Pittsburgh? And who the fuck doesn't smoke weed now-a-days?

Everybody check out the link I posted a couple posts back and let me know what you think of Rittz.

Everybody check out the link I posted a couple posts back and let me know what you think of Rittz.

He is good, like the beats, not the type of stuff I listen to, I do like 10.Dixxxie Cup, 11.No Friends ft Shawty Fatt. :morepower1:

He is good, like the beats, not the type of stuff I listen to, I do like 10.Dixxxie Cup, 11.No Friends ft Shawty Fatt. :morepower1:

Cool man. I'm a big fan of:

1.White Jesus

2.Crazy

3.High Five

4.Fulla Shit ft Big K.R.I.T and Yelawolf

5.Blowin My Mind

6.Nowhere To Run

7.Rattle Back

8.Sleep At Night ft Yelawolf

9.Sextacy

10.Dixxxie Cup

11.No Friends ft Shawty Fatt

12.Pie ft 8Ball

:P

Lmao at the weed rapper comment. I'm pretty sure smoking weed is universal and you can't hate on his flow, his style is way different than wiz.

The reason you think they sound the same is cause they're on the same record label and both get beats from big jerm!

Edited by rodney

I like his style and he got a flow to him, that was my first time listening to Mac Miller and I was impressed. Im an avid music person and critique hard on them but I must admit I vibe the kid.

Definitely not a Wiz Khalifa clone, I fucks with Wiz. They talk about two different concepts but share two things being from Pittsburgh and smoking that good. But thats my opinion, it only equals up to .02

Never heard of Mac Miller before but I am enjoying his Wiz/Kid Cudi thing going on.... I did enjoy the mixtape....

Rittz not my type but flow was pretty good... Just don't like his voice which made it very hard to listen for more than 40 seconds... If he had a different voice with that flow I'd say I could've given it more time..

Had to download Another Night by Mac Miller, song on repeat right now.

Wow... Why am I so hooked at the moment? Obviously this all sounds very nice through my Marantz receiver and Canton speakers.... lol