cfmetal16

'07 Silverado - Murder Murder Murder

iI know what the fine is (from being caught before in other trucks) and I'm fully prepared to support my local police department if they so desire me to lol.

Edited by Pyrophoric

Looks very clean. Love your choice of sub woofers. ;) Amazing what other states allow when it comes to vehicle modification.

iI know what the fine is (from being caught before in other trucks) and I'm fully prepared to support my local police department if they so desire me to lol.

:lol2: My wife has supported ours from speeding tickets.

I am thinking about redoing my cloth seats with black vinyl with khaki suede inserts. I think that color is khaki. whichever the stock interior two tone color is. and the same color stitching. ideas? opinions?

I am thinking about redoing my cloth seats with black vinyl with khaki suede inserts. I think that color is khaki. whichever the stock interior two tone color is. and the same color stitching. ideas? opinions?

Get in touch or pm Sir Lancelot on this forum ( he has the Yukon build). He recently put some 2-tone colors on his seats that look really nice.

Same guy that is doing all my paint work does interiors. I just don't know what material/configuration/color I want to go with. so many options with materials and inserts and stiching. And i'm not creative at all :(

Same guy that is doing all my paint work does interiors. I just don't know what material/configuration/color I want to go with. so many options with materials and inserts and stiching. And i'm not creative at all :(

You said you like the silver lip on the black wheels, how bout the accent color of your amps or subs??

Well one of my power window broke kind of delaying my progress. I got it fixed and plan to start the rest of the painting next week. With this lapse in work on the truck I decided to take some pictures and play around with the editor on my phone.

Before:

2011-04-22_17-31-35_267.jpg

After:

0422111817211q.jpg

042211181619.jpg

042211181619-picsay.jpg

Before:

2011-04-22_17-29-11_800.jpg

After:

2011-04-22_17-29-11_800-picsay.jpg

Deff get vinyl it won't crack like leather my old bmw had some type of vinyl kinda pleather and every one thought it was real leather...just don't drop cigs on it if you smoke they will melt it real quick.

Deff get vinyl it won't crack like leather my old bmw had some type of vinyl kinda pleather and every one thought it was real leather...just don't drop cigs on it if you smoke they will melt it real quick.

Don't smoke in your truck! Your woofers will get second hand smoke :lol2:

:morepower1:

Due to difficulty seeing and me unable to get fog lights in a timely manner we brought the factory lights back to semi stock.

2011-04-28_21-29-21_985.jpg

2011-04-28_21-45-45_124.jpg

2011-04-28_21-51-26_350.jpg

Wow, headlights look brand new! Glad i have glass headlights :D

I love the features on the jvc units

I'm loving this truck, how do you like the head unit? I don't know how emissions is in your state, but when I took the cats of my dodge ram it helped me with getting loud.. if that's something youre interested in.

I'm loving this truck, how do you like the head unit? I don't know how emissions is in your state, but when I took the cats of my dodge ram it helped me with getting loud.. if that's something youre interested in.

There are no emissions standards here, lucky for most trucks.

I got to play with it a little, as I helped with the install, it's a great unit. For the price he got it, it CAN'T be beat.

P.S., You can see my girlfriends Mustang over the dash of his truck. lol

Im diggin the truck man. When do you plan to start the audio? i wish you were a little closer id let you hear my 4 sa-8s and kept my back seat.

The headunit is sick. Love it and absolutely love the navigation on it. My last two trucks didn't have cats. My muffler now is obscenely loud inside the truck I don't think I could handle it any louder