eCrack

It's been since January..... NOTHING

I'm posting here because it's the only place I'm sure you'll see it.

Troy I paid for my 4.3 blazer bracket on January 24. Prior to this all emails were answered with prompt replies. Here is the one after my payment:

"I'm hoping to have the final prototype tested this week. As long as it checks out good I will have a few made up within 2-3 weeks, another few days to powder coat, and it will be in the mail.

Thanks again, I will shoot over a few pics when I'm test fitting.

Troy "

It's now April. I have sent MULTIPLE emails over the last few weeks and have got nothing. I haven't received pictures. I haven't received updates. I certainly haven't received my bracket. Could you please refund my money? I'm tired of waiting.

Nice i paid for the same bracket back in sept i also have been waiting and have recieved the same two week story sevral times and sevral times it has come back that the machine shop has problems. That is creating setbacks but troy has treated me well with fast responses to my annoying emails and even offered me a refund but i like the way his brackets look so i agree to wait a little longer I hope it will be in the next two weeks or im going to ask for a refund its the last thing i need for my build.

I don't know what the story is. I've seen his brackets and they look great... but I'm at the point I NEED it. Well I needed it for SBN, but I got by without it... but now I REALLY need it. He isn't responding to the myriad of emails I've sent him, and I know they are popping up on his blackberry. I too have a blackberry and I know how it works. He's just not replying and it's probably because there is no progress made to this point. If he were to say "I'll send it out tomorrow" and give me a tracking number I wouldn't want the refund, but we all know that isn't going to happen. We're not getting these brackets any time soon, and I've got to have it soon, so I'm afraid I need my money back so I can get one elsewhere.

im having the same problem also i just pre orderd my bracket for my 4.3 at the beginning of last month but ive been in touch with troy about it since the end of december and hes been telling me the same thing and the past two weeks he wont answer my e-mails

im having the same problem also i just pre orderd my bracket for my 4.3 at the beginning of last month but ive been in touch with troy about it since the end of december and hes been telling me the same thing and the past two weeks he wont answer my e-mails

Exactly. If the guy hit hard times fine... I'm not faulting him for that, but send our money back so we can get what we need elsewhere. Whether he responds to the emails or not, it doesn't make up for him telling us one thing but doing another. It's PAST time for action.

he just e-mail today and said he may have another shop make a few just to get orders filled so hopfully we will get them soon!

If my bracket will really be here in 2 weeks I am cool with that, but if it's not here in 2 weeks I really need a refund. I've got to have a bracket.

The problems I've had with the shop and CNC times have been unacceptable, but completely beyond my control. I'm trying to find an alternative shop to get the work done asap- but until I finish my personal shop some time this summer I am at the mercy of outside machine shops to complete the brackets. I'm told the CNC will be fixed by the end of the week every time a repair person gets on the phone, or I talk to the shop owner. A week after that products should start shipping again, but as you've expressed the week or so I've been promised has been exceeded by a LOT. I'm very sorry this problem has been passed on to the few of you who I accepted pre-orders from, at this point I'm holding off on all new brackets and pre-orders until I have product in-hand so this does not happen again.

I'm trying to work out a deal with another shop to get things going sometime this upcoming week, and get you guys squared away. Again I am very sorry for the wait, I never expected to keep anyone waiting more than the time I promised. Its not right to you guys, and as this thread shows it makes me look bad- which I certainly don't want. As far as emails I've had several problems with lost emails from the email servers side- I don't know why, and unless I know I wont have issues I'll be switching so I know I'm getting everyones email. Due to a few family issues (sickness etc) I got backed up with my emails. I believe I'm pretty much caught up, so there should be little to no wait for a response. If anyone doesn't hear from me after a day please try again, I don't mean to keep anyone waiting!

Thank you for those who have waited, I'm doing everything I can to take care of these problems and get your bracket shipped out quickly. Please know YOU WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF!

Troy Jones

hey troy im wondering is there any update? Did you find a diffrent shop to work with

I did, we are trying to work out things to get a few ASAP. In the mean time I've ordered a new CNC setup for myself, so if they don't get things made any quicker than the last shop I will be able to make them myself. I'm sorry for the wait a few customers have gone through- I'm trying to get you guys squared away and make sure it never happens again.

Thanks,

Troy

Thanks troy as frustating as it has been im sure you will come thruogh in the end

Has anyone's shown up yet? It's been a little over two weeks now. They should start showing up on doorsteps any time.

troy man give us somthing some sort of update

Mine hasn't showed. I figured you all got yours by now and I was the only one.

Good luck to all of you :lol2:

Im glad im not in any of your guys shoes :suicide-santa:

troy i need a update this is way out of hand. If you have a template how hard is it to find a shop to cut the pattern and weld some spacers on the side of it? At this point IDC if my bracket is 100% clean cut i just need it finished if you cant have it in the mail by the end of this week FRIDAY MAY 13th then i want a instant refund

I look for mine by my door every day. Every day it's not there. I don't think it even exists yet. :( Troy, if you're not going to do it just send our money back. This is beyond ridiculous.