eCrack

It's been since January..... NOTHING

Yeah let's not start slinging crap at each other. None of us are perfect. The fact of the matter is troy (tejcurrent) is a pond scum scammer. He took my $250.00 and ran in January and has lied about it ever since. Learn from my mistake and simply do not do business with him.

Contact his local authorities, file with Paypal, your CC company, or whatever you have to do to get your money back.

But still, if you have no real dealings in this situation, maybe you need stay out of it. Cause it seems you have no idea what's going on and thinks people is still on Troy's side.

And it was you that posted:

""I know Troy is a good guy, and I couldn't imagine him just holding money for no reason.""

Maybe take your own advise.

I know what I said, that's why I replied to your post.

I simply said, Troy seems like a good guy, and I couldn't imagine him holding money for no reason. That doesn't mean I was taking up for him, just meant it came as a surprise. And if you don't see it as that your an idiot.

Now if I would of said, there's no possible way Troy scammed anybody, and he is a great guy who has kept in contact from day one. I could see somebody having a problem.

And maybe I'm not personally in this mess but I know Troy, and the guys 4.3 he was using to make the brackets in questions. If you think I should stay out of it and not help people get the info, fine by me.

Maybe you can do a better job.

Maybe you can do a better job.

You're doing fine, it's all good.

Edited by Mike P.