eCrack

It's been since January..... NOTHING

I talked to troy and i asked for a refund he told me I will be refunded tommorow

Edited by DSKtim

What happened? Did you get your money back? This whole "2 more weeks" thing is maddening. Clearly none of us are ever going to get our brackets. Troy please refund my money so I can get a bracket from Mechman.

troy i need a update this is way out of hand. If you have a template how hard is it to find a shop to cut the pattern and weld some spacers on the side of it? At this point IDC if my bracket is 100% clean cut i just need it finished if you cant have it in the mail by the end of this week FRIDAY MAY 13th then i want a instant refund

If it's so easy, then why don't you go ahead and do it.

troy i need a update this is way out of hand. If you have a template how hard is it to find a shop to cut the pattern and weld some spacers on the side of it? At this point IDC if my bracket is 100% clean cut i just need it finished if you cant have it in the mail by the end of this week FRIDAY MAY 13th then i want a instant refund

he doesn't have the templete?

take an exact template and go find a machine shop to make it. i'm sure i could find 20 of them that would do it in the amount of time these poor guys have been waiting.

i'm sorry but this is outrageous how long these guys have been waiting. hell mine was supposed to be done but i wasn't near as faithful to prepay and it looks like that was the right choice unfortunately.

Edited by profundus-sanus

take an exact template and go find a machine shop to make it. i'm sure i could find 20 of them that would do it in the amount of time these poor guys have been waiting.

i'm sorry but this is outrageous how long these guys have been waiting. hell mine was supposed to be done but i wasn't near as faithful to prepay and it looks like that was the right choice unfortunately.

Bitching like infants isn't going to make anything happen faster.

Ask for a refund or wait..

You guys think what?.. That he'll only update this thread when he is asked too? No. When Troy has an update he'll update the thread, that simple.

You guys think what?.. That he'll only update this thread when he is asked too? No. When Troy has an update he'll update the thread, that simple.

rough but true... lol

your right, this is the way a vendor on a forum should run his business.

my bad. i looked passed that

:yaya:

OK! lets look at every angle! TROY has been outstanding with his products and his CS in the past. He has an image that he is trying to keep as Vendor as well as a company! How many times did you guys threaten to take ur money back and yada yada.... not one time did TROY ever say he was keeping your money. He is busting his butt I am sure to figure out whatever problems keep slamming up in his way! What is the point to message you guys back to give you the same information that he doesnt have them done yet! I mean you say how this is the last straw and I want money back well damn take it back go to mechman! There is a reason you have waited since JANUARY and have pre-payed for it! BECAUSE TROY DOES AMAZING WORK! He ran into a problem I can tell you this much from all that I hear about it him once he gets his own machine CALL IT CAKE!

Ok as I waited the longest i will speak on this first off I was issued my refund almost instantly when I asked for it. Troy has maintained excellent communication and offered me a refund sevral times thru out the 7-8 months that he had my money and I waited. The issue was I was continually told 2 week 2 more weeks 2 more weeks after this became the standard answer that you received you begin to lose faith and trust. I told Troy I would still do business with him in the future but he will have to show me a product before I will send him money it's not a personal issue. TeamRamRod I'm not sure why you feel you need to speak on a issue that you know nothing about. How about you buy something from me that only I sell and I tell you I will have it at your door in two weeks then 7-8 months later I still tell you it will be 2 more weeks I hope you can comprehend that let down. Please go post in another thread and stay out of this one. BanginGmc fuck off as you have no reason to be in here no one is bitching like infants only you swinging from another vendors nuts if you don't like the post in this thread stay out of it. As far as building my own bracket I did 4 hours later I had the plans and on my next day off I will cut the bracket I just wanted Troy's bracket because it is a nice looking well built bracket .

OK! lets look at every angle! TROY has been outstanding with his products and his CS in the past. He has an image that he is trying to keep as Vendor as well as a company! How many times did you guys threaten to take ur money back and yada yada.... not one time did TROY ever say he was keeping your money. He is busting his butt I am sure to figure out whatever problems keep slamming up in his way! What is the point to message you guys back to give you the same information that he doesnt have them done yet! I mean you say how this is the last straw and I want money back well damn take it back go to mechman! There is a reason you have waited since JANUARY and have pre-payed for it! BECAUSE TROY DOES AMAZING WORK! He ran into a problem I can tell you this much from all that I hear about it him once he gets his own machine CALL IT CAKE!

I asked for my money back and he didn't give it to me. He gave me an excuse. He told me 2 more weeks but said it openly in this thread. I thought well, if he's going to make the statement in public, maybe THIS time he'll keep his word. He didn't. I don't have my bracket that I paid for or my refund that I asked for. You ride this guy's nuts all you want, but it's been since january. He has made promise after promise and thus far he has broken them all. He may be a great guy, but he's had my money for 5 months and I've got nothing but emails at the start in return. That's not what I paid for. Don't come in here acting like we shouldn't speak out. He stopped replying to my emails. I don't email him all the time. He tells me 2 weeks. I wait a month and a half and then email. Wait 2 weeks and still no reply. That happens a couple of times and I start this thread hoping that public attention will get something done. It doesn't. All it does is get a couple nut huggers in here to get his back. Well guys you just look foolish. If he doesn't come up with the brackets he doesn't deserve your nut huggery.

I wasn't even being nasty about this. I was trying to be nice. You guys aren't helping his cause. You're just going to make all of us who have paid and been told we would have our brackets MONTHS AGO even madder and more vocal and bring more attention to this, which I'm sure your pal doesn't want. I'd say if you want to help him, you just quit being keyboard toughguys. Realize your homeboy needs to take SOME sort of action and just stfu.

Edited by eCrack

I know Troy is a good guy, and I couldn't imagine him just holding money for no reason.

Hopefully something will happen soon.

It seems all alternator/bracket companies are having little problems like this. Seems it just the nature of the buisness.

I'm not going to comment on this situation, or any other because I don't know the whole story, or really care.

Just hope everything can get worked out.

nothing

troy man give us somthing some sort of update

Troy give us something

Troy i hope you are reading this

Posting, day after day after day then waiting a couple days then posting day after day after day is acting like an infant, it's funny how you wait 8 MONTHS to decide to build your own...

It's stupid fucks like you that go out of their way to ruin a companies reputation.

Good luck douche bag

Take your money back ,... if you can !

Forums are made for that : talks and informations. You just don't have to always say good thing about everyone here !

If there is a problem with a company, people should know what's going on. It's not good for this company , but it's the truth guys. If this guy is your friend, tell him to do something.

You can't keep moneyy from somebody for months and then, nothing comes ! It's easy on the internet, but if he had a real store he would have met some serious problems !!!

:peepwall:

Don't try to tell the OP he's wrong. Be serious for a minute. Imagine what would you do in that case !

Sorry, but when it comes to money, I don't joke !

Posting, day after day after day then waiting a couple days then posting day after day after day is acting like an infant, it's funny how you wait 8 MONTHS to decide to build your own...

It's stupid fucks like you that go out of their way to ruin a companies reputation.

Good luck douche bag

way to make your self look like a fucktard once agian. Im not trying to ruin a companies rep if you read my above post you will see that i said nothing negative about troy and said i would use him agian. i waited 8 months becouse i wanted troys bracket its well made and even his shitty proto type will probaly look better then the one i will cut. as long as someone has my money after there has been reasonable time and i have no product i have the right to post 200 times a day untill it is resolved. Stupid fucks like you are going to piss evreyone off and nothing is going to get settled so please continue to make your self look like a idiot and post in a thead that you dont be long in.

Posting, day after day after day then waiting a couple days then posting day after day after day is acting like an infant, it's funny how you wait 8 MONTHS to decide to build your own... It's stupid fucks like you that go out of their way to ruin a companies reputation.Good luck douche bag
way to make your self look like a fucktard once agian. Im not trying to ruin a companies rep if you read my above post you will see that i said nothing negative about troy and said i would use him agian. i waited 8 months becouse i wanted troys bracket its well made and even his shitty proto type will probaly look better then the one i will cut. as long as someone has my money after there has been reasonable time and i have no product i have the right to post 200 times a day untill it is resolved. Stupid fucks like you are going to piss evreyone off and nothing is going to get settled so please continue to make your self look like a idiot and post in a thead that you dont be long in.

That is way too long to be waiting for something. If it was my money I'd be pissed too, just like everyone else who put down a deposit or paid in full for a product and still no product or refund.

I have been watching this thread and I am in the same boat as some others. I have been waiting since January 20th and have been getting the same responses. Some of these may have been actual problems so I looked past it and said ok, people have problems that arise. However after this much time and constant "one more week" promises it does get very old. I have seen pics of his product and would love to have it but faith has pretty much been lost. To all of the nuthuggers, I don't care what you have to say. Sit there on your knees with your mouth open and wait for the next drip of sweat to fall off of his balls. I'm honestly not trying to bash Troy. I just don't know why orders are constantly accepted if these issues are constantly happening. I would have felt a lot better if I would have been told "hey it may take a few months, I've been having a lot of issues for a while now", but I was told 3 weeks MAX. Since then I have been told several times that it would be in the mail "by the end of the week or the start of next week" and have seen nothing. I will post my latest email communication with Troy and for now, leave it at that. Troy you make a great product and I know everyone has issues but this is rediculous.

This was sent May 2nd and yes, it sounds very nice but after 15 or so of these types of emails me, you and anyone else would just be tired of hearing it.

Hi, I completely understand the issues have been dragging out a long time now. The only part needed to complete your bracket is small enough to do with another machine, so yours is basically done. I'm working on spacing it off the block, and dropping it off for powder coating around the end of this week/beginning of next. Your bracket is very different, and with just a few milled pieces left to cut and weld on shouldn't take much longer.

I'm trying to work out a good day with the test truck owner to finish and test over the next few days, and you will have your bracket right after that. I know I've had problems that slowed things down a lot, but for your vehicle I already have most of the finished product cut, so yours will be done as soon as I can meet up with the local test truck owner.

I'm sorry for your wait and thank you for your continued patience. I posted on the forum I have been missing emails- just not showing up at all for some reason. If you wait more than a day email again because I'm not trying to break communication.

You've waited so long I'm offering you and anyone who has waited due to these delays powder coating of any color. Black is standard, but would you prefer another color? I will post a test vid once its on the truck, and have your bracket in the mail very shortly.

Thanks,

Troy

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

I'm going to bump this from time to time so the public can see what's going on here. Over the last week I have sent three emails with no response. If I get my bracket I will be just as quick to post that in this thread also. Troy where are you? You have peoples money (including mine) and are not communicating with them at all after repeated attempts to contact you.

I'm still watching my front step every day. I just haven't bumped the thread because I didn't want to get attacked by nuthuggers again who think I should just go without my money and my bracket and stfu about it. HAHAHA

yea he wont answer to me either this is crazy! he said back in april he would have another shop make them for use but that never happend!

hey how much did these brackets cost? (sorry if you have answered this question in the past) and if you don't want to post the price here that is okay with me. I am just wondering.

yea he wont answer to me either this is crazy! he said back in april he would have another shop make them for use but that never happend!

Yes it is crazy. It's flat out rediculous. I have heard good things from other forum members that know this guy and they say he is a straight up guy but I don't see it. I'm thinking something more along the lines of we all just got our money stolen. What a croc of shit. I'm about to blow his email up with 20 emails today. NO WAY he will be able to say he "didn't receive them because his phone has been acting up".

Well now his email is somehow magically not accepting what I'm sending him anymore. Imagine that shit. Guess I'll have to make a trip to Myrtle Beach. That's where this guy is supposedly located everyone if you would like to try and meet up with him face to face.