eCrack

It's been since January..... NOTHING

what a sad situation i hope troy wakes up and does the right thing here he had a good business going but he is throwing it down the drain

Edited by DSKtim

Well now his email is somehow magically not accepting what I'm sending him anymore. Imagine that shit. Guess I'll have to make a trip to Myrtle Beach. That's where this guy is supposedly located everyone if you would like to try and meet up with him face to face.

Correction. He lives in Conway, SC. About 15 minutes outside of Myrtle beach. He owns a couple of houses around there. You need to get with us Troy. I know you have been on this site within the last week and read all of these comments. This will catch up to you if you don't make it right.

Posting, day after day after day then waiting a couple days then posting day after day after day is acting like an infant, it's funny how you wait 8 MONTHS to decide to build your own...

It's stupid fucks like you that go out of their way to ruin a companies reputation.

Good luck douche bag

I would say a company that has held payment for months and months and months and months and made promises and promises and promises and promises but no product has actually been provided and recently information is not very forthcoming is accomplishing the task of ruining their own reputation all by themself. Put yourself in the buyers shoes. Rather than call them douchebags, I'd say they've been SIGNIFICANTLY more patient and respectful than I would have been if I were in the same situation. And contrary to the way most of these situations have gone, almost all of the buyers have been very respectful in their requests for information from Troy in this thread. Though their frustration is understandably increasing the longer this thread runs and the more time goes by with no updates or information.

I really fail to see how posting their situation and requesting an update on the situation on his official public forum (requests that have gone unanswered, mind you) makes them douchebags or them being the ones ruining a companies reputation. There's only one person who can ruin Troy's reputation; that would be Troy himself. A company's reputation doesn't hang on whether or not they have issues, as almost all companies will at some point, but rather how they handle themselves during the issues that do arise. And that is all on Troy.

Thank you sir. I agree 100%.

Still nothing guys. I have posted on here, his youtube account, PM'ed him on ROE, emailed him several times and tried calling numbers that people have given me and still got nothing.

Troy your pucking scamming us. Can this guy be banned? He doesn't deserve to have this proffesional vendor thread so that he can scam people out of more money in the future.

:banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim:

Edited by Tremonic

We do not ban or remove anyone until the issue is corrected.

We do not ban or remove anyone until the issue is corrected.

I hear you there. Man do I wish I COULD get this corrected as others do also. Not being able to get in touch with this guy in ANY way kind of limits my ability to that though. I don't know what else to do short of driving to Conway and tracking him down which is very close to happening.

Ok so as I have said from the start I am going to post the good with the bad in this thread. I finally received an email from Troy today. Here it is.

Hi this is Troy from tejcurrent. I am still waiting on the arrival of my cnc, and I'm getting my shop set up. The other shop I have been talking to has fallen through, so it will be at least a month before I have a bracket ready to ship.

I am sorry it has taken so long, and that it will be at least a month longer. If you would like to wait I will make sure you are taken care of- and I will do whatever it takes to make up for your wait. I understand how long you have waited, so if at any point you want a refund please let me know and one will be issued.

Thank you for your patience, just let me know if you have any questions.

Troy Jones

I have asked him if any of this is actually true. I have also informed him about my posts on this forum and in other places as I am a straight up guy and won't say anything behind someones back that I would not say to their face. I still think the amount of time that it took for me to receive ANY communication is rediculous (haven't heard anything since May 2nd and was told the bracket would be done by the end of that week. I originaly ordered on January 20th with a 3 week MAX promise of delivery) however he has stated what is in this email above so that's that. I will proceed from here with my case and leave this thread alone unless something else comes up. I hope others have received communication from him? If not at least you know he's still alive.

I got the same response also from him i just told him i wanted a refund he said it will be in my account monday or tuesday! and by the way Mechman no longer makes or has any brackets in stock i just orderd the last one today! :roflmao:

Edited by blockbeata09

Troy is making things right which is great. This has been an unfortunate debacle but again, in the end he's making things right.

Good job Troy for stepping up and taking care of business.

I had no doubt Troy would do the right thing.

Like I said in my first post in this thread, Troy is a good guy, just had some bad luck getting these brackets done.

Anyways, hopefully he can straighten everything out and get rolling again. For what he's doing, and his prices, your nothing to get much better.

It's been about a month. Anyone heard of any updates? Is this coming true?

i asked for my refund july 20 troy responded that he would refund in 5-7 days as usual that time came and went i will be contacting his local authorities as he has scammed me. beware of tejcurrent

im on my phone so im sorry about the huge run on sentence. troy said 5-7 business days but it doesnt matter that still passed. he has held my money for over 6 months and not delivered a product. case law in north carolina maintains that he owes me my money with interest at the standard rate at the time of the "purchase". i wish he hadnt let it come to this but he had plenty of time to make it right. he has now scammed me and it will be up to the authorities.

holy cow I thought this was all done with man. sorry to hear this best of luck to you man.

A Google search shows tejcurrent posting at caraudio.com on the end of July yet he hasn't been online here since the middle of May. Let's see all his buddies now post what a great guy he is.

Edited by Mike P.

A Google search shows tejcurrent posting at caraudio.com on the end of July yet he hasn't been online here since the middle of May. Let's see all his buddies now post what a great guy he is.

First of all, no reason to be all mad a few people said Troy was a good guy. Time goes on and people change, that's not the peoples fault who tried to explain the side of Troy they knew. People just shared there experiences, either good or bad. I mean you act like people came on here swearing Troy would never do anything like this, and isn't a scammer.

Most was just surprised because Troy didn't seem like the type to do this. But that doesn't mean they are taking up for him.

But still, if you have no real dealings in this situation, maybe you need stay out of it. Cause it seems you have no idea what's going on and thinks people is still on Troy's side.

I also talked to the guy who was letting Troy use his car to mock up the bracket for the 4.3. And According to him, Troy just quit half way through it and never even finished a prototype bracket.

hate to read this.. but i remember he had alot of personal shit going on.no excuse but still i hate to hear it.

But still, if you have no real dealings in this situation, maybe you need stay out of it. Cause it seems you have no idea what's going on and thinks people is still on Troy's side.

And it was you that posted:

""I know Troy is a good guy, and I couldn't imagine him just holding money for no reason.""

Maybe take your own advise.

settle down. :dancing: