sundownz

Amplifier Stock News (Announcement Inside)

I dont get something tho

Let say this NS-1 is 6k, and with the 4500D discontinued, there will be a huge hole in between the 3500D and the NS-1.

Will something actually fill in between?

I wouldnt say a huge hole, personally the 4500Ds were for competitors really. So in reality going from a 3500 - 4500 watt amp wasnt really a plus. Dont get me wrong they were selling but for their target audience they were geared at the demand for more power is needed daily. A 6k or 7k watt would be a hit for any amplifier company these days. Just my .02

Hmmmm

Didnt think about that, seems reasonable.

True, the audience for 4500D were mostly hardcore competitors so it makes more sense to ditch the 4500 and go for more power since thats what these audience looks for.

I'd like to see NS-1 =10000K

i think itll not be an even thousand. itll be like 7500, 6500, 8500.

Any update on the status of the 1200d. My order has said awaiting shipment for about 4 days. Just curious thank you!

I'm sure this amp will be a good bit underrated like most other Sundown amps.

I just hope price is semi affordable for me, as I may plan on running one of these bad boys in my next setup. I'm start with 1 3k-4k amp, then upgrade to this. I need to remind Jake how much he got over on me when I traded him the Jeep his has. And he owes me a little extra for the Jeep being extra awesome and super loud.

He jewed me down quiet a bit, saying it was ugly and quite, but once he got it, he got loud and its purdy in a beater kinda way. Lol.

So since its awesome, and you see I delivered, I think I should just get a NS-1 to make up for difference in original deal. ;)

Lol. Worth a try.

hahaha at mr ford. jacob's a good guy all around, cant wait to see this monster....although if work keeps picking up, im gonna need to bag my van just to support the weight.

I just hope price is semi affordable for me, as I may plan on running one of these bad boys in my next setup. I'm start with 1 3k-4k amp, then upgrade to this. I need to remind Jake how much he got over on me when I traded him the Jeep his has. And he owes me a little extra for the Jeep being extra awesome and super loud.

He jewed me down quiet a bit, saying it was ugly and quite, but once he got it, he got loud and its purdy in a beater kinda way. Lol.

So since its awesome, and you see I delivered, I think I should just get a NS-1 to make up for difference in original deal. ;)

Lol. Worth a try.

Cry me a river, cool story bro

Lol. Worth a try.

Cry me a river, cool story bro

easy, justin.

What exactly is going to be new? Casing, Heat sinks, internals (obviously), or just a complete overhaul?

wow, alot of big PS fets vs the small ones. more large output fets, and looks like 6 bigger toroids vs 8 smaller one, though i could be wrong

looks healthy by a good amount none the less

is it D day???

Up dates on b-stock/used?

no tests yet???

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sundown-Audio/114478905274256

Two NS-1 prototypes arrived along with a small surprise prototype... see the Facebook for some initial photos. I'll bring this info over to the forums next week but have to head out for the day now!

Wowzaa, is that three sets of power inputs o the NS-1? Hmm 900amp current draw :ughdunno:

I didn't see the small surprise prototype :ughdunno: or is that the SAE-500D?