MasterG

Fi BL dilemma

Deadening will help with the rattle, I'd suggest hitting up don at www.sounddeadenershowdown.com he'll be able to point you in the right direction.

I would honestly suggest subs up port firing towards the rear.. But honestly you MAY have to Fold the seats down to get the required space for the box, but I haven't looked into the specs of the tcs dimensions in some time .

i dont mean to thread jack but what way would you recommend the sub be fired and the port in a gto

I don't want to rob you, but I'm going to any ways... "Gimme the money."

Start a new thread for your situation and you will get plenty of responses ;)

And OP, x2 on using sds products, great stuff, owner is extremely knowledgeable.

Deadening will help with the rattle, I'd suggest hitting up don at www.sounddeadenershowdown.com he'll be able to point you in the right direction.

I would honestly suggest subs up port firing towards the rear.. But honestly you MAY have to Fold the seats down to get the required space for the box, but I haven't looked into the specs of the tcs dimensions in some time .

i dont mean to thread jack but what way would you recommend the sub be fired and the port in a gto

I don't want to rob you, but I'm going to any ways... "Gimme the money."

Start a new thread for your situation and you will get plenty of responses ;)

And OP, x2 on using sds products, great stuff, owner is extremely knowledgeable.

i did but no one helped lol

Edited by stevo