Camaro70

Fi btw n2 12 amp options

I just recently received my n2 and have yet to hook it up mainly because my last amp (which powered two weak diamond d1s) will not be enough to feed this baby. Money is some what of a factor so extravagant amps are not exactly what I am looking for. Please leave suggestions as to what amps I should be looking into. Any advice would be appreciated.

No reason not to use the amp you have now. Just dont try to take too much from the amp and start clipping everything.

Look for an amp that is in your price range that puts out ~ 2k watts rms :)

Check the forsale section on here. Actually a member on here is selling a nice audioque 2200. Would be perfect match.

If you could provide a better budget we could narrow it down. But here's the thread for the AQ.

Is your BTL a dual 1 or dual 2? AudioQue AQ2200D $389.00 would be a good match. It should be available soon according to the site, 1 ohm power 2200 x 1. How is your electrical, do you have an upgraded alternator, 0 gauge ground wire, Big 3 Upgrade, and or extra batteries?

http://www.audioque.com/AQ2200D-Amplifier_p_31.html

Good choice with the BTL :drink40:

You should use your current amp.

A btl don't need 2000 watts to play. Any power will make it move.

Save some money until you can get a more powerful amplifier.

But that AQ seems nice, like the DC or Crescendo amps.

There are dozens of amps in the market. Just buy one that can fit in your budget.

i like my hifonics BRZ2400.1D :)

Without knowing an exact budget it's hard to provide you with some information. You should specify if you have the D1 or D2 voicecoils. If you're planning on pushing 2KW you'll most likely need to upgrade your electrical. You haven't mentioned that so I want to be sure you understand that and the costs involved. Depending on your budget and the ammount of power you are wanting to push something from crescendo or audioque would be a good choice on a budget. What amp do you currently have?