benz280se

what should i use to power sundown 3500?

ok i know there is a topic here somewhere on this but i have searched using keywords and didnt find what i was lookin for. i would like to know what are suggestions to correctly power a sundown 3500. it is not s competition vehicle jus a daily driver. the speakers will be 4 fi ssd's ( i already own them) run @1ohm. most likely this will go in my ford escape which already has 0ga upgrade, kinetic 2400, batcap800 for electrical. i know i need an alt so i will get probably one runnin at 14-15v 300-400a. i might only compete once or twice but this is just for me to blurr my vision when i'm feelin it. how many batts should i add after i get the alt?

I'd really like to see how you upgrage the electrical on a Ford Excape ...

Yours a Hybrid? With the huge Battery in the rear above the rear axle ??? Can you upgrage a alternator (didn't know they had one so to speak)on a Excape ???

yeah i had found an escape alt i dont remember what manufacturer, i have it saved somewhere. besides mechman said all he would need is an original and he can make one for me. and i already have the 2400 in the front i had to do a lil convincing and move a couple of brackets but its in there and mine is not a hybrid its a 2003 xlt i would post pics but i am in korea right now and the escape is in AZ. lol to install test and repaet. ive never run anything higher than 2k and i jus wanna make sure i dont make my amp go poof when i get it